Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 2020 GMC

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    Ha, yep

No sir, I wanted to.. but I felt like I will have enough vehicles in the driveway with these kids. I'm kinda looking for an old Tacoma now.. not like one of those fancy ones.. I want a single cab late 90s stock.
    The first gen reg cab 4x4s are kinda hard to find. Don't be afraid to look for one up to 2014(last year of 4x4 reg cab). The newer ones are still just as simple. I drive a 2014 Reg Cab 4x4 daily and I love it. No frills, no power windows, no power door locks. Bare bones is how they all come. I love it.
    Crops are harvested, animals are killed.

Quote Originally Posted by MKW View Post
    The first gen reg cab 4x4s are kinda hard to find. Don't be afraid to look for one up to 2014(last year of 4x4 reg cab). The newer ones are still just as simple. I drive a 2014 Reg Cab 4x4 daily and I love it. No frills, no power windows, no power door locks. Bare bones is how they all come. I love it.
    Let’s put an LS in it.
    More fuel = more boost!!

Quote Originally Posted by KRT View Post
    Let’s put an LS in it.
    Shit, I would love to...one of the aluminum block ones. How much, ballpark??

I’ll be ready for you to post up the new stuff on the taco shortly! And then I got to get the caddy to you(basics).
    Quote Originally Posted by BOG View Post
    Tip:
    Although it is natural for you and seems to be out of your hands, try to suppress your natural inclination towards dumbassedness and do some research of your own.I wish you luck.
    Tekton Game Calls
    http://tektongamecalls.com

And also another big thanks for the other day.
    Quote Originally Posted by BOG View Post
    Tip:
    Although it is natural for you and seems to be out of your hands, try to suppress your natural inclination towards dumbassedness and do some research of your own.I wish you luck.
    Tekton Game Calls
    http://tektongamecalls.com

Shit, I would love to...one of the aluminum block ones. How much, ballpark??
    Shot you a pm
    More fuel = more boost!!

Quote Originally Posted by beanhunter View Post
    I’ll be ready for you to post up the new stuff on the taco shortly! And then I got to get the caddy to you(basics).
    We need to wrap the Tacoma up. I’ve been slack...
    More fuel = more boost!!

Back on subject, the ride of the 2019-2020 is like I have never seen. The crew cab standard box is big and long and don't feel like no truck I ever ridden in or drove. Amazing. The GMC's have stepped up their game in a big way. 20" wheels with BFG all-terrain tires make no road noise you can hear in the cabin. I was even impressed. The Heated steering wheel and 3 settings on the heated seats, front and rear seats by the way, is a big deal to the comfort not to mention the seats are ventilated also. Neat stuff for sure.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Its a pain in the ass when you have to reach those short arms over to unlock my door after we strike out for the 11th time at one of your magical spots
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Quote Originally Posted by Duckkiller View Post
    Anybody want to buy my 18 so I can go get one of those? I pass them everyday now and am jealous.
    Details?
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    Its a pain in the ass when you have to reach those short arms over to unlock my door after we strike out for the 11th time at one of your magical spots
    Next time, we'll take that grocery getter of yours back into that swamp. Then you will have all your candyass creature comforts.

Next time, we'll take that grocery getter of yours back into that swamp. Then you will have all your candyass creature comforts.
    You can’t get in. I don’t have running boards

Quote Originally Posted by DRDUCK View Post
    Back on subject, the ride of the 2019-2020 is like I have never seen. The crew cab standard box is big and long and don't feel like no truck I ever ridden in or drove. Amazing. The GMC's have stepped up their game in a big way. 20" wheels with BFG all-terrain tires make no road noise you can hear in the cabin. I was even impressed. The Heated steering wheel and 3 settings on the heated seats, front and rear seats by the way, is a big deal to the comfort not to mention the seats are ventilated also. Neat stuff for sure.
    My 88 year old grandad pulled up in the field while we were eating lunch today in his 2020 X31. Needed help finding the 4 wheel drive in it. That thing has more buttons than the space shuttle. Said it was the smoothest ride he’s ever felt.

My 2013 F150 has air cooled seats. I thoroughly enjoy them.
    Last edited by wskinner; 12-05-2019 at 04:47 PM.

From square to octagonal wheel wells. What an improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by fowlshot View Post
    From square to octagonal wheel wells. What an improvement.
    Right? The GMCs have grown on me depending on the trim level. The Chevrolet’s look like an entire bag full of assholes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Quote Originally Posted by DRDUCK View Post
    The tailgate is badass once you figure out how to use it.
    The tailgate is absolutely asinine...who the hell removes a trailer hitch every time after use? Clearly some show folk fag designed that since it is useless if the truck is properly equipped....

Quote Originally Posted by FishSticker View Post
    The tailgate is absolutely asinine...who the hell removes a trailer hitch every time after use? Clearly some show folk fag designed that since it is useless if the truck is properly equipped....
    Ayuuup.

Arent all these fancy features just more things to break?
    "The best things in life make you sweaty"
    - Edgar Allen Poe

“We need the tonic of wildness...At the same time that we are earnest to explore and learn all things, we require that all things be mysterious and unexplorable, that land and sea be indefinitely wild, unsurveyed and unfathomed by us...”
    ― Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by Dawhoo View Post
    Arent all these fancy features just more things to break?
    KRT gotta eat too!

Quote Originally Posted by FishSticker View Post
    In some states- it's illegal to have a hitch in unless hooked to a trailer. Blue states- that's who.