Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Impeachment Saga

Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Of course. This is their god & they all read his bible.

It blows my mind to see how much one person and their work has shaped the country (and the world for that matter) and yet I bet 95% of the country hasn't a clue who Saul Alinsky even is...
    Formerly DM88

Trudeau didn't use social media to lob insults. He was attempting to talk behind his back but the audio in the room caught his weasely ass.

Trump calls people out publicly.

So Donald Trump has never talked shit about any world leaders behind their backs? He ONLY shit talks publicly?

This is getting past my original point though. I just cannot for the life of me understand why people feel the need to justify and defend his every move and every word that comes out of his mouth. As our duly elected president, we the people have the right to criticize him when one sees fit.
    Formerly DM88

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Quote Originally Posted by dubs View Post
    I'll ask again Mergie, why did he leave? In your post you stated 'The reason he left the meeting had nothing to do with that little puss in blackface Trudeau' So, why did he?
    Against my better judgement I came back in this thread to see if you were still swinging your little limp liberal dick around. Of course you were. But I'll make you happy and let Trump tell you why he left.

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Quote Originally Posted by huntinghagen#12 View Post
    I never thought I'd see the day where men from South Carolina would ride the nuts of a yankee so hard .... I put people like that on ALMOST the same level as people on the far left (read Mergie and WWDuck), useless when it comes to anything productive.

* I voted for him, and I plan on voting for him again.
    Trust me, if Jeff Davis had been running in 2016 I'd have voted for him. But since he wasn't I voted for the man I thought would adhere closest to the Constitution. So far I haven't been disappointed.

As for the Yankee part...this is my favorite song of all time:

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

You asked a question. I gave you an answer from my perspective. If you don't like it, shove it and go vote for Biden. Maybe he'll let you run the hair on his legs.

For those of you that believe Trump is infallible, explain the President's conduct on July 16, 2018.
    DILLIGAF

Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    Against my better judgement I came back in this thread to see if you were still swinging your little limp liberal dick around. Of course you were. But I'll make you happy and let Trump tell you why he left.

Still going on the name calling I see. It is a sad day when a horrible millennial has a higher maturity level than a someone from your generation.

Certainly could be the case that he felt he did what he needed to so he left. I won't deny that. Regardless, the timing wasn't a good look.

But I know, he doesn't care, that's only what the media wants us to see, blah, blah, blah.

MM, I just don't understand why you are so hyper-defensive of Trump. Honestly, it comes off as insecure more than allegiance.
    Formerly DM88

What happened on July 16th?

Mergie just got "OK BOOMERED"
    DILLIGAF

That is the day that our President groveled at the feet of Vladimir Putin, but no one wants to talk about that.
    DILLIGAF

Quote Originally Posted by Hogg View Post
    For those of you that believe Trump is infallible, explain the President's conduct on July 16, 2018.
    Show us where anyone said Trump was infallible. That narrative only comes from those that try to be the smartest person in the room because they are objective therefore infallible themselves and see the folly of everyone else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How about Trump's conduct on July 16, 2018? No takers?
    Last edited by Hogg; 12-05-2019 at 11:53 AM.
    DILLIGAF

To Grovel - lie or crawl abjectly on the ground with one's face downward.

No idea what you are talking about. I do know Russia has more respect for the United States than when Obama was in the White House. But that was when Obama told their prime minister he would have more flexibility after he was reelected.
    Last edited by Gander; 12-05-2019 at 11:56 AM.

Keep your friends close and enemies closer.

Same as Kim jong cartman
    Quote Originally Posted by squatty View Post
    R. Not
    So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness. —Colossians 2:6–7

Quote Originally Posted by Hogg View Post
    How about Trump's conduct on July 16, 2018? No takers?
    Bad day for him, his worse in office.

Now let’s discuss where we are versus where we would likely be with Hillary, Paul Ryan or Jeb Bush? They would probably performed well with Putin with hundreds Hunter Bidens types becoming rich with sweet heart deals.

July 16,2018. Joint press conference with Putin in Helsinki Finland. Trump said he didn't see any reason why Russia would meddle with our electoral process despite the fact that CIA is providing him with ample evidence otherwise. He also said that he believed Putin's denial. Guess what Donny, Putin ain't your friend.
    If this does not raise any suspicion in your heart as an American, then you are officially drinking the MAGA kool aid.
    DILLIGAF

Quote Originally Posted by Gander View Post
    To Grovel - lie or crawl abjectly on the ground with one's face downward.

No idea what you are talking about. I do know Russia has more respect for the United States than when Obama was in the White House. But that was when Obama told their prime minister he would have more flexibility after he was reelected.
    Well that was different, hot mics do not count the free thinkers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Y'all are really avoiding the question.
    Does thinking about it make you "uncomfortable in your space"?
    DILLIGAF

Quote Originally Posted by First Coat View Post
    You're still an a-hole, so you go that going for ya
    congrats, fro!
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.