Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Dabo....

What excludes him from being a great coach in your mind jcoker? Serious question.

Quote Originally Posted by jcoker View Post
    He is a great motivator and recruiter. He realized early on that the religious angle is a great recruiting tool and he’s capitalized on it. I don’t think he is a great coach. He was smart enough to surround himself with great coaches and to pay them enough to stay.
    I’m sure recruitment is why he spreads the Gospel with his players. It’s definitely not because he is a great Christian and genuinely loves them enough to fight for their salvation.

And any great CEO hires people who know more than him.
    Last edited by wskinner; 12-03-2019 at 06:20 PM.

He is a great motivator and recruiter. He realized early on that the religious angle is a great recruiting tool and he’s capitalized on it. I don’t think he is a great coach. He was smart enough to surround himself with great coaches and to pay them enough to stay.
    I’m confused isn’t that one of the main parts of coaching. I bet the U6C fans bet muschamp surrounded himself better. Make no mistake one does not win 2 national championships without being a “good” coach.

Are you joking? A few years ago that narrative may have worked, but multi millions are spent to win in CFB. Dabo could downsize careers and be the best OC in the nation. He played WR and Clemson is WR U, coincidence?

Dabo fired Spurrier and Saban is next. He has taken CFB to the next level. Until the next innovator ups the game Clemson keeps rolling. Some team should hire Tommy Bowden to find the next Dabo.

Above my pay grade but hiring a rivals coach that had way more riches and failed was a dumb move but a college baseball coach is not AD material outside of SC.

Dabo allowed the best defensive mind in CFB free reins with some input, gave him a solid salary and his son a spot on the rooster that can play at a elite level.

I am sure you sheeple will have a rebuttal. But pipe down until the playoffs.

Only input coach coke takes from coach sweater is which landscaping company to use.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    He played WR and Clemson is WR U, coincidence?
    Do you even read the crap you write?
    Yeah, he was a regular Jerry Rice
    No one calls Climp5in "Wide Receiver U" except you and a few other delusional on here.

NFL.com says 'Wide Receiver U" is Miami, followed by USC, then OSU then FSU, then Florida.
    Climp5in isn't even in the top 5

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200...ders-for-title

And not even in the 2019 top 10 on ESPN's website,
    though they did mention that Climp5in made their own shirts that say "WRU" and their receivers practice in them. Classic

Wide Receiver U
    How did the Trojans get atop this list? Well, USC has eight seasons of all-conference wide receivers, which tied for fifth among Power 5 schools, and the Trojans have five All-American seasons from receivers, which tied for first nationally with Oklahoma State.

Those five All-Americans were huge factors in this ranking, and so were the 17 receivers drafted since the 1998 season, second only to Ohio State's 21. USC also had three receivers taken in the first round in that span.

In the past 15 seasons, USC has produced three 3,000-yard receivers: Marqise Lee, Dwayne Jarrett and JuJu Smith-Schuster. That's tied for first on this list with Oklahoma: Ryan Broyles, Sterling Shepard and Jalen Saunders.

The biggest surprise has to be LSU on this list. LSU has just five all-conference seasons from receivers and one All-American wideout: Josh Reed in 2001. Anemic offense and the lack of a 3,000-yard receiver over the past 15 years make you wonder how of all the Tigers in college football, these were the ones to make it in the top five.

Well, since 1998, 17 LSU receivers have been drafted. Do the names Odell Beckham Jr. and Jarvis Landry mean anything to you? No one ever said LSU doesn't recruit studs, even if that potential wasn't always maximized in school. -- Edward Aschoff

1. USC
    Notable players: JuJu Smith-Schuster, Mike Williams, Marqise Lee, Dwayne Jarrett

2. Ohio State
    Notable players: Michael Thomas, Ted Ginn Jr., David Boston

3. Florida State
    Notable players: Kelvin Benjamin, Rashad Greene, Peter Warrick

4. Oklahoma State
    Notable players: James Washington, Justin Blackmon, Dez Bryant

5. LSU
    Notable players: Odell Beckham Jr., Michael Clayton, Jarvis Landry

6. Oklahoma
    Notable players: Marquise Brown, Ryan Broyles, Jalen Saunders, Sterling Shepard

7. Florida
    Notable players: Percy Harvin, Andre Caldwell, Antonio Callaway

8. Michigan
    Notable players: Devin Funchess, Braylon Edwards, David Terrell

9. Alabama
    Notable players: Amari Cooper, Calvin Ridley, Julio Jones, Jerry Jeudy

10. Notre Dame
    Notable players: Golden Tate, Will Fuller, Michael Floyd

Are you joking? A few years ago that narrative may have worked, but multi millions are spent to win in CFB. Dabo could downsize careers and be the best OC in the nation. He played WR and Clemson is WR U, coincidence?

Dabo fired Spurrier and Saban is next. He has taken CFB to the next level. Until the next innovator ups the game Clemson keeps rolling. Some team should hire Tommy Bowden to find the next Dabo.

Above my pay grade but hiring a rivals coach that had way more riches and failed was a dumb move but a college baseball coach is not AD material outside of SC.

Dabo allowed the best defensive mind in CFB free reins with some input, gave him a solid salary and his son a spot on the rooster that can play at a elite level.

Damn did somebody touch a nerve with this one?

Push Off U would be more accurate.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Catdaddy; 12-03-2019 at 07:44 PM.

You must have not heard Tee after the game Saturday. They CANNOT get over the truth. Get Um Feets. They got tooooo much smoke damage and don't even have a clue 7 and counting
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

I think everyone should apologize for picking on dabo. It would make these guys feel better and they can unwad their panties and carry on.

7 catches for 80 yds is Dabo’s stellar college stats. He should of won a Heisman.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Daammmnnnnn what a career

You know Rick’s fired up when he goes to researching and posting links.

I knew he was primed up when I heard him call in to Heath Cline’s show yesterday afternoon.

You coots and leg humpers are great. “The gift that keeps on giving”. Y’all keep on keepin on, we’re gonna keep rubbing your noses in all these trophies......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Keep on streaming those mid day press conferences live on your phone during your lunch hour and jumping on a hunting forum to tell us how awesome some man who doesn't have a clue who you are is and we will continue to do our part
    Last edited by TheVisorGuy; 12-03-2019 at 08:11 PM.
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post
    You know Rick’s fired up when he goes to researching and posting links.

I knew he was primed up when I heard him call in to Heath Cline’s show yesterday afternoon.

You coots and leg humpers are great. “The gift that keeps on giving”. Y’all keep on keepin on, we’re gonna keep rubbing your noses in all these trophies......

������
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    now Hogan can fuck off on here all day and call it work, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by TheVisorGuy View Post
    Keep on streaming those mid day press conferences live on your phone during your lunch hour and jumping on a hunting forum to tell us how awesome some man who doesn't have a clue who you are is and we will continue to do our part
    Man I gotta do something in between cussing out truck drivers......

Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

I stopped reading when you claimed Clemson is WR U.

Quote Originally Posted by Baggy View Post
    What excludes him from being a great coach in your mind jcoker? Serious question.
    If Venables left, it would be downhill for ole Dabo

If Venables left, it would be downhill for ole Dabo
    If a team’s coordinator left it may be detrimental to them? You don’t say? You should definitely be an AD somewhere, and stop wasting your time here.