Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Dabo Whining

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    Not mush difference in the overall play between UNC/Clemson and SC/Georgia games. Both of the ranked teams played like crap.

Clemson sqeaked by on a bad coaches call.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
    This
    Dabo crying like a puss. Let the chips fall where they fall and let the process work.
    It would be ok it it were reversed, I am sure.
    Just worry about unranked VA for your ACC Conference Championship

Saban said the play at the end was unfair and they should have been given more time for adjusting to a formation they weren’t ready for. At least it wasn’t copycat plays.

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post
    Dude as many horseshit calls as Bama has benefited from the past few years they deserved that and 100 more just like it.....
    Says....the koolaid drinker that ignores Higgins pushing off on almost every play.

Quote Originally Posted by MKW View Post
    While I fully understand that Dabo uses to lack of respect as a motivational tool to keep his boys fired up, I just don't see anything he has to whine about to the media. He should keep that stuff in the locker room. I mean does he really think Clemson should be ranked #1?? And he mentioned that UGA lost to SC and the committee wanted to keep them in, but if Clemson loses, they will drop to #20. He has no way to know where Clemson would land and UGA dropped to #9 when they lost to SC...so he was just whining about nothing.
    And...UGA is not very good and the only reason they are in the mix now is because of teams around them losing, not because of anything they have done. They'll be out soon enough.
    Correct, UGA doesn't deserve to be either. The four best teams do, regardless of who you beat 3 years ago.

Default Dabo Whining

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    This
    Dabo crying like a puss. Let the chips fall where they fall and let the process work.
    It would be ok it it were reversed, I am sure.
    Just worry about unranked VA for your ACC Conference Championship
    I hate that U of SC had such a poor season to celebrate the 50th anniversary of their conference championship
    Last edited by trkykilr; 12-01-2019 at 11:55 AM.
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Quote Originally Posted by MKW View Post
    While I fully understand that Dabo uses to lack of respect as a motivational tool to keep his boys fired up, I just don't see anything he has to whine about to the media. He should keep that stuff in the locker room. I mean does he really think Clemson should be ranked #1?? And he mentioned that UGA lost to SC and the committee wanted to keep them in, but if Clemson loses, they will drop to #20. He has no way to know where Clemson would land and UGA dropped to #9 when they lost to SC...so he was just whining about nothing.
    And...UGA is not very good and the only reason they are in the mix now is because of teams around them losing, not because of anything they have done. They'll be out soon enough.
    I think Clemson should be ranked #1
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    of course you do
    #kleenex

I think the point of it was that Clemson is the reigning National Champion and was dropped to 5 in the initial CFP and has the longest current winning streak (27) in the nation and is 12-2 against the SEC in the past 5 years. I believe Clemson earned the right to be #1 and should not have moved from that spot until someone beat them. ESPN pumping sunshine up the SEC’s ass is the problem. It’s fake news!

Clemson will boat race LSU or GA and the “experts” know it. Listen to Vegas, they know what’s up.

SEC envy is strong this morning

Well hell, Dutch Fork High School is undefeated......maybe they should be in?

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwoods View Post
    I think the point of it was that Clemson is the reigning National Champion and was dropped to 5 in the initial CFP and has the longest current winning streak (27) in the nation and is 12-2 against the SEC in the past 5 years. I believe Clemson earned the right to be #1 and should not have moved from that spot until someone beat them. ESPN pumping sunshine up the SEC’s ass is the problem. It’s fake news!

Clemson will boat race LSU or GA and the “experts” know it. Listen to Vegas, they know what’s up.
    The CFP is not the NY City hotdog eating contest where the defending champion automatically gets a bid...per Finebaum.

Clemson rightfully got dropped to 5th after the UNC game. They have moved back up because of their play since then.

It has nothing to do with the SEC.

And Clemson will not boat race LSU.

Last edited by Catdaddy; 12-01-2019 at 12:07 PM.

Clemson's program is elite. They are winning and will continue to do so. Their recruiting will remain on fire.

The negative is they are so much better than their opponents that the entertainment value found in a close game during their regular season is gone.
    Either write things worth reading, or do things worth writing.

Catdaddy-

So tell us what other play they could have run on the 2 point conversion that Clemson’s rag tag defense couldn’t have stopped?

Or are you suggesting they were guaranteed a win if they had kicked a PAT and gone to OT?

Don’t give them too much credit just cause they whipped your team.
    Last edited by EveryDay; 12-01-2019 at 12:10 PM.

Default Dabo Whining

Says....the koolaid drinker that ignores Higgins pushing off on almost every play.

Still stings doesn’t it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Bigtimber2; 12-01-2019 at 12:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    Could you please explain why you think that?? I think they are exactly where they should be, at the moment, and I don't see any committee disrespect in that placement...lets explore...

Here are the Power 5 Conference Championship Games:

SEC
    LSU(2) vs UGA(4)

Big-12
    Baylor(9) vs Oklahoma(7)

Pac-12
    Oregon(14) vs Utah(6)

Big Ten
    Ohio State(1) vs Wisconsin(12)

ACC
    Clemson(3) vs Virginia(NR)

Now granted, these committee rankings will change a little on Tuesday because of yesterday's games, but the point will not change.
    Fact is that Clemson plays in the weakest conference(as shown by ranked match-ups in other conferences) and doesn't have a single "signature win". So, I think #3 is exactly where they should be based on the folks above, and below, them.
    Don't get me wrong, I think Clemson will do just fine, but you can't rank them higher on a feeling. They need a body of work, from this season, to go by. It's not Clemson's fault that they haven't had the chance to prove themselves yet, but it is what it is, as they say.
    Last edited by MKW; 12-01-2019 at 12:14 PM.
    Crops are harvested, animals are killed.

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    SEC envy is strong this morning

Envious of what? On a serious note I do think South Carolina is the best 4-8 team in the nation.

You cockluvers enjoy the off season and the women's basketball team. Always next year. But I doubt it
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

And Clemson will not boat race LSU.

I am not a Clemson fan by any stretch of the imagination, but Clemson would/will beat LSU easily. LSU has no defense, and they won't be able to score enough to keep up.

Quote Originally Posted by EveryDay View Post
    Catdaddy-

So tell us what other play they could have run on the 2 point conversion that Clemson’s rag tag defense couldn’t have stopped?

Or are you suggesting they were guaranteed a win if they had kicked a PAT and gone to OT?

Don’t give them too much credit just cause they whipped your team.
    Whether they won in overtime or on a failed 2 or conversion, the committee and the rest of the country saw that this Clemson team isn't as good as last year's team. Keep drinking the koolaid like the rest of your delusional fan base that thinks this team is better.

And don't waste time worrying about Georgia or their loss to SC. The committee knows they are on their way back to #10.

Last edited by Catdaddy; 12-01-2019 at 12:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Duck Tape View Post
    Clemson's program is elite. They are winning and will continue to do so. Their recruiting will remain on fire.

The negative is they are so much better than their opponents that the entertainment value found in a close game during their regular season is gone.
    Nail on the head. Personally, I have craved this level of success my entire life. I have seen enough teams reach it, and lose it to know that it won’t last forever. As for me and mine, we are enjoying the ride.