Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Dabo Whining

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    You’re only allowed to use the past to talk about the present when you’re not relevant and it suits your narrative. If you are relevant, you can only use the present or in this case a single game from the year as all others don’t matter because they were blowouts against weak teams even though one of those weak teams beat the team that doesn’t want you there because they know they don’t belong but are trying to be relevant. Then they fall back on another team that’s about to curb stomp them to stand up for them along with ancient history only they can reference.

It all makes sense to them because they’ve done less with more for 30+ years. Jealousy and bitterness.
    Yeah "they" all don't do that or feel that way. I think there is a select group of 3 or 4 on each side that just like to get in here and argue for sport or yall are just bored.

Quote Originally Posted by SCDAWG View Post
    UCF got left out and the team that couldn't even win their division shut down the mighty Tigers. Then went on to win in OT against Georgia. So the National Champion shouldn't have even been there.

Ed O is gonna put a mushroom bruise on Dabo's forehead.
    Why did you not say Smart?

His O-line is all world, right?

All UGA has to do is win.

You do finally agree, he cannot coach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i have a lot of respect for a carolina fan that can actually appreciate what clemson is doing and ENJOY being a part of it.

I guess I've calmed down a good bit from when I was much younger. I dont pull against carolina any more. It may have begun with the baseball team and then women's basketball.

I guess I should admit it might be more difficult when its a sport that matters but I am pretty sure I can do it.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by BCR3 View Post
    Yeah "they" all don't do that or feel that way. I think there is a select group of 3 or 4 on each side that just like to get in here and argue for sport or yall are just bored.
    I am bored, waiting at Dr.’s office with my wife. Reading some of it is just nauseating, same shit, different year. It’ll all work out this weekend and in January. The fact is, the 4th spot is almost irrelevant. The top 3 are the best teams by far and it’ll bare out. Whoever is #1 should have a lock but that 2 vs. 3 game is going to be damn good.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

I can understand that. However, hopefully you pull against UGA.

I am bored, waiting at Dr.’s office with my wife. Reading some of it is just nauseating, same shit, different year. It’ll all work out this weekend and in January. The fact is, the 4th spot is almost irrelevant. The top 3 are the best teams by far and it’ll bare out. Whoever is #1 should have a lock but that 2 vs. 3 game is going to be damn good.
    Oh I know man and you are right all the questions get answered this weekend. I am just glad this abortion of a season is over for my Gamecocks and just looking forward to the playoffs and hopefully watching Clemson and OSU play in the Championship.
    Sincerely hope things go well at the Doctor today for your wife. We will continue to pray that God will heal her .
    Last edited by BCR3; 12-05-2019 at 01:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    I can understand that. However, hopefully you pull against UGA.

uga is a whole 'nother story. I'm old enough to have not liked them for quite a while. Honestly, my disdain for usc came much later....
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by SCDAWG View Post
    UCF got left out and the team that couldn't even win their division shut down the mighty Tigers. Then went on to win in OT against Georgia. So the National Champion shouldn't have even been there.

Ed O is gonna put a mushroom bruise on Dabo's forehead.
    That's because they pick the best 4 teams,....not the conference champions or undefeated teams. That helps but doesn't change to committees duty to select the best 4....…as some folks don't seem to understand.

Oklahoma will jump Utah will a win over Baylor. Georgia will lose to LSU.

The top 4 will be OSU, LSU, Clemson, and Oklahoma.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

What happens if Baylor, IGA, and Oregon win?

Quote Originally Posted by Baggy View Post
    What happens if Baylor, IGA, and Oregon win?
    Then Clemson is still in.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Yep. Just trying to get the opinions of the SEC CFB playoff committee members. Lol.

Yep. Just trying to get the opinions of the SEC CFB playoff committee members. Lol.
    Most of the experts on here would have it:

1. LSU
    2. Jawja
    3. Alabama
    4. Sakkerliner

Most of the experts on here would have it:

1. LSU
    2. Jawja
    3. Alabama
    4. Sakkerliner

Baylor’s gonna beat Oklahoma.

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post

most people arguing on here have seen one of those about as often as they have seen one of these

Nevah.....

or heard about one when their daddy was in high school
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Baylor’s gonna beat Oklahoma.
    They very well may.

Utah better win big.

Last edited by Catdaddy; 12-05-2019 at 02:36 PM.

Should have won the first one. Got conservative. And the Utes need to pour it on. They’re not fully appreciated. They could beat any of the others with a little luck.

Gonna be some good ballgames for sure
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

Quote Originally Posted by TheVisorGuy View Post
    Gonna be some good ballgames for sure
    yeah, that Climp5in vs UVA should be a doozie

I would hope not, but you just never know. Broncos boys had a shutout against an SEC team recently. That’s the perspective we’re supposed to view it from, right?