Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Dabo Whining

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    being in the ACC kills you doesn't it?
    Yeah, difficult time to be a Tiger fan. Only if they played in the SEC that would be so better than winning 3 out 4 NC and a dynasty in the making. Tiger fans have no dumpster fire to roast marshmallows and those cheap red hotdogs over today. We have to travel to Charlotte and pick up another title. Good luck today and remember to burn the wire before roasting and do not fall in the fire it is spreading fast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by SCDAWG View Post
    Bucky with the moral victory story for Clemson.
    I did notice all the Clemson fans jumped on the boat racing blah blah. Not one is touching the money and what people want to watch around the country. 3:30 time slot on CBS is what people want. Disney build up? That would be the Clemson / Syracuse game.

ACC the land of one new money team and small stadiums. Hell, at least GT gives you a hot dog and a Coke with every ticket purchased.

That is why Dabo whines. He is a shoe in due to schedule. The whole country sees the salesman pitch. Somebody like Ed O, crazy coon ass that crushes Red Bull cans, people love it.
    If Clemson is new money, what is UGA? Is confederate money still accepted anywhere? Does being one number away from the lottery count?
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    Yeah, difficult time to be a Tiger fan. Only if they played in the SEC that would be so better than winning 3 out 4 NC and a dynasty in the making. Tiger fans have no dumpster fire to roast marshmallows and those cheap red hotdogs over today. We have to travel to Charlotte and pick up another title. Good luck today and remember to burn the wire before roasting and do not fall in the fire it is spreading fast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hey, hey...you wait just a damn minute...don't be hating on red hotdogs! Heartless bastard.
    Crops are harvested, animals are killed.

Default Dabo Whining

Quote Originally Posted by MKW View Post
    Hey, hey...you wait just a damn minute...don't be hating on red hotdogs! Heartless bastard.
    Colon cancer survivor. F’’ em.

My grandmother bought them by the case.
    Last edited by Bigtimber2; 12-07-2019 at 01:03 PM.