Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Dabo Whining

Default Dabo Whining

I'm interested to hear what the Clemson faithful think of Dabo's whining about the CFP committee during his presser.
    Discuss...
    Crops are harvested, animals are killed.

What did he say?

I think that he is a master motivator and does things like this for reasons that may not be obvious to all. Brilliant tactician.

He isn’t whining. He is politicking for the committee and motivating his team to play with a chip on their shoulder to prove the haters wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Baggy View Post
    What did he say?
    Basically No respect......especially from the media. I guess he hasn't been watching Herbie.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Until he stops winning, he can do damn near whatever he wants, in my eyes. Hes correct. Part of being on top is people look for your flaws, as opposed to celebrating your strengths. Clemson is the best program in college football, and should get the benefit of the doubt that comes with it.
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Sometimes you have to just look past the stuff he says. I look to the scoreboard, smile, and say, “Tell ‘em, Dabo”.

I just watched some of it. He’s stating facts as he sees them as related to his teams ranking. As far as the UGA comments , he’s right. The Dawgs lost to Uof SC at home and it’s basically ignored, while Clemson toys with the COOTS and wins by 35 at the barnyard. It’s true.
    Did you hear Sabans bullshit about their too many men on the field penalty at the end of the game? Now that’s whining.

Quote Originally Posted by wskinner View Post
    Sometimes you have to just look past the stuff he says. I look to the scoreboard, smile, and say, “Tell ‘em, Dabo”.
    I meant to ask yesterday.....how many bu per acre are y'all cutting?

Last edited by Catdaddy; 12-01-2019 at 11:17 AM.

Dabo is correct, UGA did not lose to a run of the mill team. They lost to one the worse teams in the Power 5. Any team to loses to SC should not be in the playoffs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Playoff final four will be OSU, LSU, Clemson and Utah/OU. Think that final spot comes down to which of those two have the most impressive win in the conference championship. If they both lost it would create all sorts of hell though.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    Dabo is correct, UGA did not lose to a run of the mill team. They lost to one the worse teams in the Power 5. Any team to loses to SC should not be in the playoffs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Not mush difference in the overall play between UNC/Clemson and SC/Georgia games. Both of the ranked teams played like crap.

Clemson sqeaked by on a bad coaches call.

Last edited by Catdaddy; 12-01-2019 at 11:20 AM.

Dabo has won his last 27 games, most in blowout fashion. He can say whatever he damn well pleases

And UGA is irrelevant. Jeaux Burreaux is going to take their souls Saturday afternoon. That game will be over at halftime.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post
    Dabo has won his last 27 games, most in blowout fashion. He can say whatever he damn well pleases

And UGA is irrelevant. Jeaux Burreaux is going to take their souls Saturday afternoon. That game will be over at halftime.
    Fromm was 14/29 sat. For those keeping score at home, thats bot good
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

I think Baylor beats Oklahoma.

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    I meant to ask yesterday.....how many bu per acre are y'all cutting?

About 55-60.

Does Dabo even have to say anything? I think he is trying to motivate his team. They are playing a conference championship against an unranked team. I guess he feels like he has to say something

Bama got ripped off at the end of the first half.

While I fully understand that Dabo uses to lack of respect as a motivational tool to keep his boys fired up, I just don't see anything he has to whine about to the media. He should keep that stuff in the locker room. I mean does he really think Clemson should be ranked #1?? And he mentioned that UGA lost to SC and the committee wanted to keep them in, but if Clemson loses, they will drop to #20. He has no way to know where Clemson would land and UGA dropped to #9 when they lost to SC...so he was just whining about nothing.
    And...UGA is not very good and the only reason they are in the mix now is because of teams around them losing, not because of anything they have done. They'll be out soon enough.
    Crops are harvested, animals are killed.

Quote Originally Posted by wskinner View Post
    About 55-60.
    That's not bad considering the early drought is it?

Quote Originally Posted by SCDAWG View Post
    Bama got ripped off at the end of the first half.
    Dude as many horseshit calls as Bama has benefited from the past few years they deserved that and 100 more just like it.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.