Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tire Black Friday deals out there....?

I get business from all over the state because of this site and the great people on here. I’m no idiot, you may not drive an hour and a half for an oil change but you may for other work.

Just support your local small businesses. They will appreciate it.
    More fuel = more boost!!

Guys I apologize for going crazy last night, shouldn't have lost my cool. KRT no disrespect sir that's not what I was trying to do.
    "I am a man, not an animal and I always try to conduct myself accordingly. Doing anything less is just giving up and expecting (and being okay) with failure."
    Rubberhead

Good deal Kevin, thanks

at some point.. and I don't know if you've seen them, there's an automatic lift gate thing that's around for those things now. I never knew not having an automatic lift was that big of a deal. If you see any of them in action let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by KRT View Post
    Can I go to lunch with you too Smalltownz71?

I can’t get Feet’s to take me.
    Yeah of course you can go. Since we moved our warehouse across to other side of Lexington then I haven’t gotten a chance to harass you as much as I use to when across the street! I gotta come see you. Had a oil pressure sensor go out on the 6.2

I invite him to lunch weekly. He’s gone with me one time. Maybe he just doesn’t like me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Can I go to lunch with you too Smalltownz71?

I can’t get Feet’s to take me.

And to everyone on here that reads this.... my family, my staff, and I truly appreciate all of your business and support. Yes we make mistakes but it’s how you handle them that sets you apart. I do believe we have set ourselves apart from our competition and have made it to elite status in the repair business. We have outgrown our facility and looking very forward to what the future holds. It’s not all about the money to us. Of course we have to make a living and so I can assure you to be at elite status you have to spend a lot of money to keep up with cutting edge technology. My diagnostic equipment, specialty tools, training for the techs, insurance, etc would blow your mind cost wise. I answer PM’s daily without EVER telling someone they have to bring me their car. I’ve helped people purchase vehicles all the way down to helping them get rid of theirs. I sleep every night except stressed nights and it’s because we do the right thing. Again thank you!

I have a lot going on but first of the year I’ll run a promotion for the SCDUCKS crowd so keep your eyes open.

Back to my original quote. I asked for everyone to support your mom and pop stores no matter where or what. We are a dying breed. Ebay, Amazon, national chains, etc are putting the small man out of business... esp on the retail side.
    Good post. Online tires must be the "can you write me a script for that?" of the auto business. PM Chewy, Petmeds and banfield the next time your critter needs something and see if they respond.

But I write it, choke it back and continue to try and be a good servant to those who need me.
    Last edited by Glenn; 11-29-2019 at 11:11 AM.

My wife really wanted me to go to Costco to get tires said they were cheaper. I said fuck that I have a friend who is a small business owner I am going to buy the tires from him. Matter of fact I didn’t even shop around for tire prices I just trust Kevin to get me the best deal he can and roll on.

It would have been nice if I finally got one of camouflage hats or lunch but oh well .......
    Last edited by LabLuvR; 11-29-2019 at 12:26 PM.
    RIP Kelsey "Bigdawg" Cromer
    12-26-98 12-1-13

If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever.

Missing you my great friend.

I get business from all over the state because of this site and the great people on here. I’m no idiot, you may not drive an hour and a half for an oil change but you may for other work.

Just support your local small businesses. They will appreciate it.
    2+ hours- and was worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Habit View Post
    2+ hours- and was worth it.
    Yup. When I need something meaningful done, I make the drive

Same here. Not because of the price either.
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

Quote Originally Posted by LabLuvR View Post
    My wife really wanted me to go to Costco to get tires said they were cheaper. I said fuck that I have a friend who is a small business owner I am going to buy the tires from him. Matter of fact I didn’t even shop around for tire prices I just trust Kevin to get me the best deal he can and roll on.

It would have been nice if I finally got one of camouflage hats or lunch but oh well .......
    Your 3% went to Amex. You get no swag

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post
    I invite him to lunch weekly. He’s gone with me one time. Maybe he just doesn’t like me

Glad to know I’m not the only one...