Thread: Flounder Regulations

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Shutdown ain't gonna happen even if it needs to be. To much economic impact. Need to get a handle on how many people gig um to really do a study. Permit is the only way imo. I don't like another tax but. Cut the limit a lot. You on the right track.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Quote Originally Posted by DRDUCK View Post
    Shutdown ain't gonna happen even if it needs to be. To much economic impact.
    they just closed flounder in NC, reopening in August

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    they just closed flounder in NC, reopening in August
    We talking about SC not NC
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

We talking about SC not NC
    Keep thinking they won’t close it because of
    the economy. SC is watching NC. You don’t think
    NC commercial fishing is a big business?

Shutdown ain't gonna happen even if it needs to be. To much economic impact. Need to get a handle on how many people gig um to really do a study. Permit is the only way imo. I don't like another tax but. Cut the limit a lot. You on the right track.

YOU were on the SAFMC???? Im not sure which- your grammar or the content of your posts which make me think you’re an ignorant shithead...

Of course you’d prefer a tax on the gig but not regulate the commercial fockwads who rape and pillage the bottom with their gear... you were in favor of shutting down snapper based on data from Florida. Dipshits abound
    “The price of freedom is eternal vigilance” - Thomas Jefferson