Thread: Silencer Shop SID Kiosk

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Silencer Shop SID Kiosk

No it isn't a vending machine for silencers.

A guy that runs a speak easy store in the back of 2 Dogs Bottle Shoppe at the corner of Marietta Blvd and Bolton in Atlanta bought this and installed it last night. He just posted it on an NFA forum I frequent. Once in the Silencer Shop system you can order cans sitting at home in your drawers or on your phone in a restaurant. From what I understand they've been around for a while. But that's about the limit of my understanding on the kiosk system, for now.

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Yeah they are cool and do trusts and everything.

Probably the tits, until the ATF changes one of there forms again and you have to go resubmit all your paperwork......

Quote Originally Posted by Biggie1976 View Post
    Yeah they are cool and do trusts and everything.
    Are there any around here?
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    Are there any around here?
    in SC? Yes

Close to you? Not sure
    Member of the Tenth Legion Since 2004

They have a kiosk locater on their website.

https://www.silencershop.com/storelo...p=store&flag=3
    Last edited by Cwaysvt; 11-26-2019 at 02:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cwaysvt View Post
    They have a kiosk locater on their website.

https://www.silencershop.com/storelo...p=store&flag=3
    Thanks

Looks like Locked and Loaded has one in Abbeville. That's pretty close.

I used the one at Amicks new location near the columbia airport. It is pretty neat.
    Last edited by Frank1; 11-26-2019 at 04:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank1 View Post
    I used the one at Amicks new location near the columbia airport. It is pretty neat.
    I plan to do the same there.
    It's not enough to simply tolerate the 2nd Amendment as an antiquated inconvenience. Caring for the 2nd Amendment means fighting to restore long lost rights.

So, I can walk in that Amick’s place with money and identification, and walk out with the paperwork filed?
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    So, I can walk in that Amick’s place with money and identification, and walk out with the paperwork filed?

Yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    Exactly, but I didn't order one from silencer shop so Amick ordered it for me and when they got the serial number silencer shop sent the check and application in. You can sign up on silencer shops website and track your progress, my check was cashed about a month ago. Waiting for approval.

I used one here in Beaufort when I got my first one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I actually saw one yesterday in Allied arms in Lansing. Guy in the store said it basically simplified the finger printing portion of the process when I asked what it was. That was pretty much the extent of the conversation.

[QUOTE=led0321;2686146]I used one here in Beaufort when I got my first one.

How did you like dealing with them? Got the firearms trust, but have yet to decide on what suppressor.
    “The price of freedom is eternal vigilance” - Thomas Jefferson

Last edited by Palmetto Pride; 11-27-2019 at 07:57 AM.
    “The price of freedom is eternal vigilance” - Thomas Jefferson

R, when you find out let me know..

It says there is one within a half hour of me on Lachicotte Road in Lugoff. Honestly didn't even know there was a sporting goods store there. Do these machines really help with the process?

Quote Originally Posted by Kioti View Post
    It says there is one within a half hour of me on Lachicotte Road in Lugoff. Honestly didn't even know there was a sporting goods store there. Do these machines really help with the process?
    Yes they do