Thread: LEE COUNTY INFAREDS?

SCTIMBER Coots

Trad may be able to answer this for me, but all info is appreciated, anyone know where I can get a cd rom copy of the infareds for Lee County, a few years back, the DNR had many of them on there website from what I was told when they had a mapping dept., and I've got a lot of copies of the counties around my area except for Lee, it's the Mr. Sid program. Thanks for all info in advance

the dnr website has the digital orthophotos from 2005 for lee county, although they are in a .jp2 format rather than a .sid. you can download a viewer from lizard tech. they also have the 1994 coverage in the .sid.

go to dnr website, then gis, then gis clearing house.

-if you're looking for the lizard man, he hangs out at mr. c's nightclub in lynchburg- no need for the aerials!
    My lab, duck hunting, elk hunting, fly fishing, quail hunting, big mountain skiing, running rivers, bluegrass, Maker\'s Mark, Budweiser, blondes, brunettes, and redheads- order of importance subject to time of year.

You could check the USGS website and see what they have. We use it in our Geography classes at school alot for infrared maps and much more. Hope that helps.
    Bay Creek Kennels- Hartsville, SC
    Owner/Trainer- Rhett Riddle
    Retriever & Obedience Training
    Cell-803-608-2252

Home of:
    HRCH Ace's Costa Del Mar MH. "Costa" 500 Point Club
    GRHRCH Costa's Signature Blend MH "Crown" 500 Point Club
    3x GRHRCH Crown of Ace's in Costa's Shadow MH QAA “Craig”