I've got a B2150HSD with an LA350 loader. Nothing big and fancy, but it gets the bush hogging and dead log hauling done around here just fine with very few issues over the years.

Tractor is now about 25 years old, and the hydraulic hoses and filter were last changed in 2008. The hydraulic control valve unit was changed out a few years before that under a warranty swap.

I lost my 'bucket float' a year or so ago, and just recently I've pretty much lost the ability to raise the bucket.

The hydraulic fluid levels are fine, the connectors are tight, I've removed and reconnected the two quick disconnects on the delivery hoses just to make sure something wasn't stuck in them, etc. There are no hose leaks anywhere.

I'm assuming that I should be pulling the hydraulic valve control block and change out all of the seals and o-rings, etc, but didn't want to jump to that conclusion until I checked with some of you who know a lot more about these thing than I do.

Ideas? Things to check first? Suggestions, other than taking it in to a dealer or mechanic right off the bat since I need to do as much of the work myself as I can handle.

Thanks.