Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Based on What We've Seen So Far...

Y'all take it easy on stafford and my lions. Pulling for the lions and the cocks during the same time of the year is tough. If it weren't deer season I'd probly fall into a deep state of depression
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

Quote Originally Posted by Pcole View Post
    I like Trevor, but he could very well be another Tebow. He could also be another Favre
    Matt Stafford is today’s Brett Favre
    Tyler Simmons wasn’t offsides. 1-9-2018
    Isaiah Bond didn’t catch the ball. 12-2-2023

Quote Originally Posted by Featherduster View Post
    Without the personality

Quote Originally Posted by Featherduster View Post
    I'd say him and Philip Rivers are more Ike Marino; they'll both end up with a million yards passing and hundreds of touchdown passes, but they'll have no jewelry to show for it.

Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    I’ve seen Watson win in too many adverse situations to take anyone over him. If you put him on a good team, he’d really be hell. He is carrying a very average team.

This

DW has “IT” between the ears. Always calm, cool and collect. Just like when Bama scored in NC game and left him 2:07 on the clock. I KNEW, unless someone else turned it over, this game was in the bag. I actually think Tua has the same makeup but his injuries are making him questionable in the long run

Not saying TL does not have that but comparing the 2 DW is/was VERY SPECIAL player . TL can be a very good NFL QB .

I just hope DW gets some damn help or his career will not be that long at all in NFL
    Last edited by tprice; 11-23-2019 at 08:04 AM.

Dashaun put up over 900 yards on the good Alabama. Trevor is really good, but Deshaun is special. If it were me, I would get Deshaun if I had an O line. If my line was sub par I would get Lamar and let him dance around everyone
    NBK II - Killing is our business and business is good!

Quote Originally Posted by sprigdog View Post
    no. violating it would be enough. taxidermists are too expensive.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    heck, I'll play. If we took away your ability to type, I might not want to punch you in the mouth so much for being stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by River Hawk View Post
    tits like an old beagle dog

Mathew Stafford is no Brett Favre or Dan Marino. He’s not won anything in the pros. Marino at least played in a Super Bowl and Favre won one.

Watson is a proven winner. TL is thus far a winner and has tons of upside. TL just doesn’t have the come from behind, close wins on his resume. With #4 on the field I never felt like Clemson wouldn’t win. TL has been destroying people so we just don’t know if he has that same “it” factor. I think we he NFL thinks he does and he’ll get paid nicely.

It’s like choosing a Porsche or a Ferrari. Hard to go wrong with either.

blah blah blah. I dont care to look them up but there were posts on here when DW was in school that he was interception prone and had a weak arm.

he went to the combine and everyone said he had a weak arm. Blah, Blah, Blah.

now TL at the same point has a great arm but he hasn't proven himself.

DW sophomore vs. TL sophomore who is better? TL has a Natty in year 1. it took DW until his 3rd year.

DW 2 years in NFL vs. TL 2 years in NFL, who is better?

They are both Fuggin great. who cares.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud