Thread: Cyber scouting for opener

Default Cyber scouting for opener

To get things rolling this year since no else is carrying on the tradition of asking.where is a good spot to hunt at this opener? ill keep it a secret...I swear.

All I know is if some asshat pulls up and sets up too close to me, I'm gonna give them a music consert until they move....the first on my hit list will be Pop Lock and Drop It, Still Fly, and Snooooop!

If someone comes in on me they’ll be arrested and charged with trespassing to hunt migratory birds while being held at gun point! Want me to send coordinates?
    Go Tigers!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbitman09 View Post
    All I know is if some asshat pulls up and sets up too close to me, I'm gonna give them a music consert until they move....the first on my hit list will be Pop Lock and Drop It, Still Fly, and Snooooop!
    Nah, not really. After I jokingly typed that I remembered a personal experience hunting a coastal bay about 4 years ago that really saddened and pissed me off. After setting out all the decoys and getting the boat in position, I really enjoy the 30 minutes or so until daybreak. I love hearing all the shorebird sounds, the occasional quack of mottleds, and the general serenity of being in the marsh. That morning when we usually sit sipping coffe taking in the silence, some dick headed young bucks were playing some kind of fucking music from their boat way off in the distance. That shit made me sick to my stomach that someone had suck a lack of respect for the hunt and the wildlife.
    Last edited by Rabbitman09; 11-21-2019 at 08:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbitman09 View Post
    Someone who would do that would most likely be the type that drives some sort of obnoxiously loud, squatted vehicle and regularly blares similar music from said POS. They would be more likely to rap every word with you, rather than move. You would have better luck with hymns sung by octogenarian church ladies.

Since we're all friends, I'll help you out. Not gonna go into any more detail than this. You'll have to figure out the rest...

Screenshot_20191121-204407.jpg

Even though the ducks are thick at Tin Bucket Ridge, so are the bass and crappie.
    I'll be there at 8am and don't want to hear any bitching about me fishing too close. You've got an hour and a half to get them before I arrive. Don't screw this up.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Catdaddy; 11-21-2019 at 08:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wob View Post
    Since we're all friends, I'll help you out. Not gonna go into any more detail than this. You'll have to figure out the rest...

That's actually one of my top spots...you must've seen me toting out my limit last year?

Saw you at the landing and dropped one of those tile tracker things in your boat.

That point is a magnet for black ducks.

Don’t know if anyone has actually posted pics of ducks in a cyberscouting thread before.

pics removed

You’ve got a better chance of killing ducks at Jim Bobs that you do there right now.
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.

That's one of the best spots I know of. I can't you shared it. I cooking soup at the club tomorrow if you are coming.

Quote Originally Posted by BOGSTER View Post
    You’ve got a better chance of killing ducks at Jim Bobs that you do there right now.
    I'm not going to share my best spots around there.

Quote Originally Posted by rrconductor View Post
    That's one of the best spots I know of. I can't you shared it. I cooking soup at the club tomorrow if you are coming.
    I'm going to try to make it.

Quote Originally Posted by cyrusthevirus View Post
    pics removed
    That’s not what i meant. Don’t be removing anymore of your pics. You’re liable to get me banned if the authorities here think I was responsible.
    Last edited by wskinner; 11-22-2019 at 11:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Coot_Commander View Post
    That's actually one of my top spots...you must've seen me toting out my limit last year?
    Limit of Swans?
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a thought process better than the vast majority of you clemmings.

Quote Originally Posted by Goin Coastal View Post
    Limit of Swans?
    Whatever happened to the crew that did that last season?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by wskinner View Post
    That’s not what i meant. Don’t be removing anymore of your pics. You’re liable to get me banned if the authorities here think I was responsible.
    your comment made sense as this is cyber scouting whereas i shared pics taken during recce and found decent number of birds so posted pics.

I hope this clarifies.
    Last edited by cyrusthevirus; 11-25-2019 at 03:09 AM.