Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fried turkey

I have been doing them for 25yrs.....a can of Tony’s (or creole seasoning of your choice), a large bottle of hot sauce (of your choice) per bird up to 15lbs and a trash bag. Do 2 days prior and set in fridge. Did 10 yesterday for work function. Nary a bone left.

Seriously, out of all ways possible with doing them, this by far is always the best.

Default Fried turkey

Quote Originally Posted by BlackTom View Post
    I have been doing them for 25yrs.....a can of Tony’s (or creole seasoning of your choice), a large bottle of hot sauce (of your choice) per bird up to 15lbs and a trash bag. Do 2 days prior and set in fridge. Did 10 yesterday for work function. Nary a bone left.

Seriously, out of all ways possible with doing them, this by far is always the best.
    I’ve been doing it this exact way for 10 years, I mix a bottle of sauce in a bowl with 1/3 of the can of Tony’s and mix, then inject. I do 2 for Thanksgiving and 2 for Christmas. I have to cook 2 to have anything left over as once we finish the meal that’s the first thing they bag up to take home.
    Last edited by ccleroy; 11-22-2019 at 08:24 PM.

I wish I could breathe life back in him, if I could I'd hunt him again tomorrow. - Ben Rodgers Lee

www.springallurecustomcalls.com

https://www.facebook.com/springallure.customcalls/

I always do 2 , too. 1 for them, 1 For me. I’ll bust up what’s left and make a stew.

Uhoh, bojangles not doing turkeys this year