Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Marijuana

Default Marijuana

Weeds days of being a controlled substance may be numbered...

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4...alization-bill

Under the MORE Act, weed would be removed from the Controlled Substances Act, federally legalizing cannabis across the country. Additionally, past federal cannabis convictions would be required to be expunged.

Hope so. Old boy just had the Feds take $400,000 worth of firearms and stick his ass in jail for months for a half ounce of the devils lettuce. There was no call for that bullshit...

Shit. I wish. Senate Republicans will not give it the time of day and Biden already said he is opposed.

I’ve changed my stance on this since Emily was diagnosed earlier this year. All the research and things I’ve learned are positive for cancer patients, especially brain cancer as cannabis passes the blood brain barrier. They still cannot pinpoint the exact properties that help reduce swelling and act as an alkalying agent but those using FECO end up doing much better than most. She’s been on CBD oil for a while now. I started taking it to see if it would help with a shoulder issue because of its anti inflammatory properties. Since I started, no more shoulder issues.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Legalize it . Let the Government take their small share of revenue through taxation.

Even be taxed under the Fair Tax - since it's a consumable product. If weed was legal, I would smoke it.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

I hope so, my stocks are down 60%.
    Low country redneck who moved north

Quote Originally Posted by nitro5x6's View Post
    Legalize it . Let the Government take their small share of revenue through taxation.

Even be taxed under the Fair Tax - since it's a consumable product. If weed was legal, I would smoke it.
    ^This^
    Crops are harvested, animals are killed.

Can you imagine the money savings on expunging all past federal cannabis convictions and letting those folks out of prison?

Mixed feelings and that is coming from someone that has been around the block with it
    and lots of it back in the day. I get the medical and believe in it, its the other I struggle with;
    the stoned drivers, the stoned employees, etc. Merica is getting lazy enough without it.

Colorado seems to be doing well ..... god put it on earth for a reason!

We got a memo a few months ago that if we take cbd oil and it causes us to fail a drug test we are fired. Will it make u fail one? I honestly dint know.
    "Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs.
    I am haunted by waters" Norman Maclean.

I wish they would make it legal so I wouldn't be so paranoid when I'm fishing wondering which direction the wind is blowing.

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbitman09 View Post
    I wish they would make it legal so I wouldn't be so paranoid when I'm fishing wondering which direction the wind is blowing.
    Aren’t you the same one who was bitching about the smell on a dive field?

Quote Originally Posted by Phone Man View Post
    We got a memo a few months ago that if we take cbd oil and it causes us to fail a drug test we are fired. Will it make u fail one? I honestly dint know.
    Same here. I have quite a few years before I’m in the clear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Mixed feelings and that is coming from someone that has been around the block with it
    and lots of it back in the day. I get the medical and believe in it, its the other I struggle with;
    the stoned drivers, the stoned employees, etc. Merica is getting lazy enough without it.
    That’s my only worry as well. Although I know probably more driven, hardworking, dedicated employees that mess with it than ones that are lazy bums.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chessbay View Post
    Literally translated to, "I smell like Scotch and Kodiak".
    "Let us cross over the river, and rest under the shade of the trees"- Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

Tell the ER's to get ready for all of the hyper-emesis syndromes.

hippies

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    I’ve changed my stance on this since Emily was diagnosed earlier this year. All the research and things I’ve learned are positive for cancer patients, especially brain cancer as cannabis passes the blood brain barrier. They still cannot pinpoint the exact properties that help reduce swelling and act as an alkalying agent but those using FECO end up doing much better than most. She’s been on CBD oil for a while now. I started taking it to see if it would help with a shoulder issue because of its anti inflammatory properties. Since I started, no more shoulder issues.
    Sorry, there are no legitimate controlled double blinded studies that show any benefit. All anecdotal.

Fewer laws = always good

Wait till you see cyclic vomiting. It will change your mind on the harmless plant.

Weed helps my nausea!!!! Says the patient as they roll around in the floor puking for hours while hitting their dab pen in the ER.
    Last edited by ScLowCountry; 11-20-2019 at 06:36 PM.