Thread: Video: Cops Rescue 8 Yr Old Kidnapped Girl

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Video: Cops Rescue 8 Yr Old Kidnapped Girl

Blood on the bed. Kill that sick POS right there!!!

Police release bodycam video showing kidnapped 8-year-old's dramatic rescue
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

That's when you need to have an AD with your weapon stuck in the perv's ear.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Can only hope that when that POS gets to prison, they put hip in Gen population.

Quote Originally Posted by mjiorle View Post
    Can only hope that when that POS gets to prison, they put hip in Gen population.
    We can only hope.

A solid kick in the head by a boot while he was prone and cuffed would've been satisfying.

Death by a thousand cuts then straight to hell with that one, then repeat.
    Genesis 9;2

I would spend the rest of my days trying to get my hand on that POS. I have an 8 year old daughter and cant imagine the anger I would be feeling.

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is,
    as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.

Thomas Jefferson

I wouldn’t have been able to withhold myself from killing that man immediately. He needs to be sent to the Maker for judgement.
    867-5309

Quote Originally Posted by scatter shot View Post
    A solid kick in the head by a boot while he was prone and cuffed would've been satisfying.
    Only if you made him bite the curb first.
    Last edited by GreenHeadRocker; 11-19-2019 at 09:49 PM.

Man gets life in prison in kidnapping of 8-year-old in Texas

FORT WORTH, Texas (AP) — A man convicted of kidnapping an 8-year-old girl as she walked with her mother along a Texas street has been sentenced to life in prison.

A federal judge sentenced 51-year-old Michael Webb on Thursday in Fort Worth. A jury convicted him in September.

Webb admitted to the FBI that he snatched the girl on May 18 in Fort Worth while fighting off her mother.

Acting on a tip, police in nearby Forest Hill searched Webb’s hotel room early the next day but didn’t find her. Two hours later, after getting another tip, Forest Hill and Fort Worth police responded. The girl was found hidden in a laundry basket.

Police released body cam video showing the girl’s rescue and Webb’s arrest.

The Forest Hill police chief fired a sergeant who expressed doubt about the tip that led to the second visit.