Thread: A400 Extreme Vs extreme PLus

Default A400 Extreme Vs extreme PLus

Hi Guys,

I'm using extreme for over 5 years now...have fired over 2,000 boxes, very soft recoil....wide raised rib, lengthened forcing cone are 2 changes I'm interested in but honestly, is it worth upgrading or marketing gimmick?

Idk how much a box of lead #4's cost in Asia, but that's a lot of money on shotgun shells...

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    "Hunt today to kill tomorrow." - Ron Jolly

I shoot my Extrema2 well. I was waiting on Beretta to come out with a raised rib. I shot the new one well.

It's hard for me to replace a perfectly functioning gun with a new one.

ETA: I have some more shotguns of different styles to pick up before having multiple that have the same purpose.
    Last edited by scdiver; 11-20-2019 at 08:24 AM.

I had Briley lengthen forcing cone on my old 16ga when they did thin wall chokes on it and plan to have them do it for others as well. It's not a silver bullet per se, but every little bit helps when you shoot a lot, especially when it's trap/skeet/clays. Can't really say on the rib.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

I think all of that is a marketing gimmick. Chokes and all the way through, it's basically a way to personalize your shotgun.

Quote Originally Posted by tman View Post
    Idk how much a box of lead #4's cost in Asia, but that's a lot of money on shotgun shells...

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    I cast own shells... Its cheaper, 8$ a box from market whereas it cost approx. 5$ per 30 shells.
    Last edited by cyrusthevirus; 11-21-2019 at 02:05 AM.