Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Let’s talk about LSU.....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Let’s talk about LSU.....

I know everybody is slobbering over how great they are, but can we talk about this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

I think OSU will score a bunch on them in the championship game.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    I think OSU will score a bunch on them in the championship game.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
    fact

Only championship either one of them is going to see is their conference game.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

I don't think they are the best team in the nation.
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunwannabe View Post
    Man is merely a two legged locust, devouring wild lands, developing and prostituting wildlife and fisheries under the guise of "use of the resource" for tremendous profit and moving on. Will it ever end?

The fact is they score twice as many as their opponent so it really doesn't matter how much they give up. You tatters can spin it and justify it anyway you would like. They have the best resume' in college football and its not even close. They are 4-0 against top 10 opponents this year. I agree their D is suspect but when you have their resume' it doesn't matter. I think Clemson should just be thankful for their past few years because with their schedule they would be Minnesota or Baylor......... I don't think any Clemson fan should be worried about anyone else at this point

Quote Originally Posted by PJ1012 View Post
    The fact is they score twice as many as their opponent so it really doesn't matter how much they give up. You tatters can spin it and justify it anyway you would like. They have the best resume' in college football and its not even close. They are 4-0 against top 10 opponents this year. I agree their D is suspect but when you have their resume' it doesn't matter. I think Clemson should just be thankful for their past few years because with their schedule they would be Minnesota or Baylor......... I don't think any Clemson fan should be worried about anyone else at this point
    Ka Bewm

I think the word you're groping for here is "taters," a pejorative term for a Clemson fan. "Tatters" would more aptly describe the U5C football program.

Quote Originally Posted by LC17 View Post
    I think the word you're groping for here is "taters," a pejorative term for a Clemson fan. "Tatters" would more aptly describe the U5C football program.
    nice one, well done!

This is where I get lost. Please tell me how they have 4 top 10. When it’s Clemson everyone goes by where the schools are ranked currently or at the end of the year, not at the time of the game. So where do the other 3 come from. Case in point, Clemson has zero top 25 wins. Going by your logic they have 1. Texas am
    Last edited by banded_mallard; 11-18-2019 at 12:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by banded_mallard View Post
    This is where I get lost. Please tell me how they have 4 top 10. When it’s Clemson everyone goes by where the schools are ranked currently or at the end of the year, not at the time of the game. So where do the other 3 come from. Case in point, Clemson has zero top 25 wins. Going by your logic they have 1. Texas am
    I give Clemson credit for one top 25 win. I have all year. You go by what they were when you played them. LSU beat Bama with Tua. With Tua they are a top 5 team. Without him they probably aren't top 10. Things change throughout the season. So you go by what they were when you played them,. Also the fact they aren't top 10 anymore is partly due to the fact they lost to LSU. Jesus Christ its not rocket science.

I give Clemson credit for one top 25 win. I have all year. You go by what they were when you played them. LSU beat Bama with Tua. With Tua they are a top 5 team. Without him they probably aren't top 10. Things change throughout the season. So you go by what they were when you played them,. Also the fact they aren't top 10 anymore is partly due to the fact they lost to LSU. Jesus Christ its not rocket science.
    You mad?
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

Quote Originally Posted by JJ1965 View Post
    You mad?
    He done took to blasphemy so I'd say yes.

Y'all do know it's deer season, right? Something you can actually control.

Drop me some pins to y'all's spots and I'll keep watch while y'all concentrate on 18-21 year old boys.

Apparently it is because that’s not how the committee looks at it. I watched a long spill on it this morning. You go by where the team is currently ranked. So LSU gets credit for 1 top 10 win currently. That is how it was explained this morning and that’s how the committee does it.

Worried? Lulz. My arrogance pertaining to college football has reached never before seen heights, I ain't "worried" about shit, I'm gonna enjoy talking down to you pheasants for the next few weeks......
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post
    Worried? Lulz. My arrogance pertaining to college football has reached never before seen heights, I ain't "worried" about shit, I'm gonna enjoy talking down to you pheasants for the next few weeks......
    Yes you can talk down to me about my shitty football team. But the fact you're trying to say LSU is questionable after what they have done this year just shows your ignorance. Like I said every Clemson fan should be happy about their past success because with your resume' you'd be left out the playoffs without it.

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post
    Real talk. To the victors go the spoils, homie.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post

Spoken like a man!

Right on.