Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Game Plan to Eliminate Trump

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Game Plan to Eliminate Trump

Game Plan to Eliminate Trump

Plan A. Collude with Hillary, GPS and the Russians to win the election. Fail

Plan B. Sway the Electoral College votes Fail

Plan C. Overturn the Election results with recounts. (Recounts were abandoned when they resulted in more votes for Trump and exposing democrat voter fraud) Fail

Plan D. Nullify the election by framing Trump with Russian collusion Fail

Plan E. Have the Deep State take Trump out using the 25th Amendment Fail

Plan F. Impeach Trump for firing Comey Fail

Plan G. @string (Stormey Daniels). Impeach Trump for Campaign Finance violations Fail

Plan H. Push Back: “If you see anybody from that cabinet.....get in their face” Fail

Plan I. Impeach Trump for Obstruction of Justice Fail

Plan J. Demonize Trump’s S.C. Justice nominee Fail

Plan K. Impeach Trump for Money Laundering Fail

Plan L. Impeach Trump for Treason Fail

Plan M. Impeach Trump for revoking security clearances of people no longer in the government. Fail

Plan N. Obstruct everything Trump attempts to do in congress Fail

Plan O. Impeach Trump for violation of the Emoluments Clause Fail

Plan P. Throw tantrum over Trump’s tax returns we will never see Fail

Plan Q. Give sixteen year olds the vote Fail

Plan R. Eliminate the Electoral College Fail

Plan S. Let imprisoned convicts vote Fail

Plan T. Use pictures of illegal alien children caged by 0bama and blame Trump Fail

Plan U. Mueller Report findings.... Fail

Plan V. Mueller's 9 minute summary of Weismann’s 400 pg op-ed Fail

Plan W. Impeach Trump for "racist" Tweet "if you don't like it here, go home" Fail

Plan X. Mueller's testimony before Congress Fail

Plan Y. Moscow Trump Tower Fail

Plan Z. Tie Bill's buddy Epstein to Trump Fail

Plan AA. Exclude Trump from Kalifornia’s Primary Ballot Fail

Plan AB. Convince voters we are headed into a recession Fail

Plan AC. Recruit Establishment Never-Trumpers to run against him Fail

Plan AD. Dox Trump supporters Fail

Plan AE. Conspire with Silicon Valley to shut down any and all Conservatives Fail

Plan AF. Change the whistle blower rules so literally anyone can fabricate a fake story based on hearsay Fail

Plan AG. Change the House Rules on Impeachment as needed Fail

Plan AH. Impeach Trump for pulling out of Syria after the Stated Mission of eradicating ISIS was successfully concluded Fail

Plan AI. Impeach Trump for not informing leak prone democrats before taking out the ISIS leader and his successor Fail

Plan AJ. Accuse Trump of a cover-up because the Trump/Zelenskiy transcript was stored on a secure system Wait, what? Fail

Plan AK. Impeach Trump for Quid Pro Quo...no wait, make that Bribery, Extortion, intimidating tweets

Plan AL. Since Dems know they can’t impeach, have a meaningless show trial to keep the word “impeachment” in the news. And coach the witnesses on their hearsay evidence.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Somebody’s been busy this weekend!!
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

Quote Originally Posted by Roddie View Post
    Somebody’s been busy this weekend!!

You noticed.

Being a caretaker gives me a lot of time to sit. But I didn't compose the masterpiece above, it was sent to me in an email from a friend.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post

You noticed.

Being a caretaker gives me a lot of time to sit. But I didn't compose the masterpiece above, it was sent to me in an email from a friend.
    I’ll send another prayer for her and all of you tonight.
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

Much appreciated, sir.

Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

Crops are harvested, animals are killed.

Now I saw they have invited him to his own impeachment hearings. What a bunch of losers
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Trump is saying that he isn't afraid to testify...
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by nitro5x6's View Post
    Trump is saying that he isn't afraid to testify...
    He shouldn’t and won’t. He isn’t that foolish.

No. He’s not gonna testify. I think he’s trying to force the whistleblowers testimony.

Quote Originally Posted by Baggy View Post
    No. He’s not gonna testify. I think he’s trying to force the whistleblowers testimony.
    We’re way past the whistleblower

He shouldn’t and won’t. He isn’t that foolish.
    I agree with 2/3rds of that.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

We’re way past the whistleblower
    they dont see it.....yet
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

He won’t testify. Not his place to prove his innocence. If they had what they need they never would have invited him to testify
    80-20 Genaration

The Democrats see bureaucrats whining before Congress they aren’t setting policy as a good thing?

Obama never supplied weapons to Ukraine to fight Russia yet Trump has.

They don’t want this to go to the Senate. Their hope was Republicans would flip like they did with Nixon, that is not happening. I suspect Pelosi to pulled the plug after a few focus groups.

Nothingburger22.0

He fired the Ukraine ambassador. She isn't a witness, she hasn't witnesses anything. She's a disgruntled employee. She should be happy she got fired, Obama left ambassador Stevens hanging. He came home in a body bag.

Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    He fired the Ukraine ambassador. She isn't a witness, she hasn't witnesses anything. She's a disgruntled employee. She should be happy she got fired, Obama left ambassador Stevens hanging. He came home in a body bag.
    She didn't get fired, just reassigned. She still works for the State Dept.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk