Thread: Huntington Beach State Park

Default Huntington Beach State Park

Has any one used the boat ramp at Huntington Beach State Park? On Google Earth photos it seems like doesn't have a paved ramp'

You mean the landing off of 17 north of the park? If so it’s mostly shell and mud but it’s definitely useable. But only for smaller boats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Conservation means the wise use of the earth and its resources for the lasting good of men. -Gifford Pinchot

The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it. -Thomas Jefferson

The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

Heck I thought HB state park closed permanently after the hurricane...was it two years ago?

Quote Originally Posted by reeltight View Post
    Heck I thought HB state park closed permanently after the hurricane...was it two years ago?
    Nah, it's open.
    Crops are harvested, animals are killed.

If it’s the one at the oyster shell recycling center, most use it to launch kayaks and small creek boats. Anything bigger go to MI and launch there.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Sorry...I was thinking about hunting island state park in Beaufort

Hunting island is good to go. Was there in August.