Thread: Deuces <——

Default Deuces <——

Who’s rolling this week?

I was supposed to head to Kentucky today for deer but wife’s uncle is about to pass so it wasn’t a trip for the kids to see. Staying home with the kiddos for a couple days to do the school thing while she goes to say goodbye.

Anyhow, rolling Wednesday to my camp in Arkansas for the first week.
    Quote Originally Posted by BOG View Post
    Tip:
    Although it is natural for you and seems to be out of your hands, try to suppress your natural inclination towards dumbassedness and do some research of your own.I wish you luck.
    Tekton Game Calls
    http://tektongamecalls.com

I have slap forgot about your cabinets...

Hope y'all smoke them
    "Think A Guy Like Me Worries About Percentages?" Tin Cup

"Some get spiritual cause they see the light, and some cause they feel the heat" Ray Wylie Hubbard

"P.S. I love turkeys. Mostly just hate those who hunt em." Glenn

Good luck!
    I'm pointing the truck towards Wisconsin tomorrow afternoon for the opener on Saturday. Getting together with my son who's flying in from California, 2 brothers and their sons, although my younger brother is going to miss the opener for the 1st time. He's headed from Wis to Charlotte with one of his old late model stock cars (someone found in a barn) that Earnhardt jr wanted for his "junk yard". It's been a few years since I've seen a decent enough buck to shoot up there, but its a lot of fun just getting together with everyone. Might even do some walleye fishing on the Mississippi again while I'm there.