Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who would you like to see?

Which College team in America would you like for your beloved school add to their schedule?
    Personally, I would like to see Clemson add someone like the Iowa Hawkeyes to the schedule.

USC should add the Citadel, and so should Clemson. Oh, nevermind, they already have... Clemson/Citadel in '08, and I think USC has them again in '09.

However, I'd like to see Clemson add Notre Dame to the schedule (you KNOW that'd game would be FREE on tv) and it'd be good recruiting knowing you'd be playing someone with a great tradition, and USC could add a Michigan, or Southern Cal and it could be billed as "Which team is the real USC?" Both teams need to be less regionalized in their opponents in non conference scheduling, they need to get out more. Just my opinion.
    "Vis pacem - para bellum" If you want peace be ready for the war.

"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm." George Orwell

Georgia.

That's all.
    I don't need my name in the marquee lights....

Originally posted by Simple Man:
    Georgia.

That's all.
    [img]graemlins/iagree.gif[/img]

South Carolina should add Oregon State
    who would not want to see the cocks vs the beavers
    \"Will Rogers Never Met a Gamecock.\"

georgia vs clemson

usc vs wofford
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Georgia has been done 30 times. How about a team we haven't played before.
    Coastal vs USC may be good.

jwilliams is offline 2th Doc's Fishing understudy

Tigers vs. Auburn

USuC vs. SCState
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Does Elton John know you have his shotgun?

georgia
    wherever we go we bring monkey with us

I'd like to see a SC/NC battle of the borders and a Georgia/Clemson battle of the borders as well.
    31-28, 12-0, 3-2, 4-2!!!!!!!!!

I think the OBC should push for match ups with Notre Dame, Penn State, Ohio State, Nebraska, USC or California......unlike you complacent taters, who enjoy beating up on the likes of UNC, La Tech, FAU, and several other half ass teams that are ACC affiliated. I would rather fill our schedule with Power houses, I like football.

Clemson should invite any real program to their stadium, they have the facilities, and the fan base, now all they need are some decent teams to play.

Can't wait to see ole' reggie & calvin show @ Death Valley, should be happily painful for the faithful pulpwood alumnus.

Got to agree with Dookie on that one. Bowdens 8 season and still hasn't beefed up the non-conf. scheldule. (other than the rival) OBC has picked up NC, NC State and heard thru the rumor mill he plans on adding a couple more from diff. conferences. If you are ever going to get any respect or contend for a NC, you need to play one of the toughest sch. in the nation. I would rather play a good nebraska, OU etc. non conf. games but I know where the coaches are coming from when they sch. the 1AA and smaller 1A teams.

Dookie do you really expect Clemson fans to take your argument about schedule seriously? I mean keep in mind the perspective from which you post. You also played FAU and DIAA Wofford which if it were not for the fact that your team sucks so bad, should have been an easy win. Instead it was down to the last series. Boy put your WWSD bracelet back on and go sit in the corner lol
    Don\'t make me open up this can!

Lick me, before I open your avatar on you.

Did you ever hear me say I was proud of those schools getting to grace the grass @ Williams Brice?

I think not.

Explain which perspective I am posting from??

Call me boy again and I may reach through this CPU and knock your fucking teeth out.

dookie speaking of good teams coming to play at clemson. The worst team we have coming to clemson this year is your beloved USuCk game coots. I mean yall are the worst team in the SEC.
    And I cant wait to see yall crying after the game. At least yall wont be crying about a push off to win the gam cause the game is gonna be over before the end of first half. Clemson will score 50+ on your sorry ass.

carry on

cuforester, you are full of shiiiooott my friend.!!!! HA HA

Originally posted by cuforester:
    the game is gonna be over before the end of first half. Clemson will score 50+ on your sorry ass.
    [img]graemlins/iagree.gif[/img] It will be another glorious ass-kicking when we kick the shit out of the Coots and all these coot fan assholes won't be so mouthy anymore!!
    They say the only time a fishermen tells the truth is when he tells you another fisherman is a liar.

sometime i find myself reading this section just to see what my boy dookie is going to say next!

btw, was in columbia last night. the oyster bar was pretty good stuff. went to liberty something after that... not very good. menu looked good though.
    wherever we go we bring monkey with us

Originally posted by cuforester:
    I mean yall are the worst team in the SEC.

Clemson will score 50+ on your sorry ass.

Another uniformed tater with only 5 local channels. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Put your money where ya mouth is pulpwood. How much money you got that says yall get 3 touchdowns outta the deal>?