Thread: Problems with Primos Double Bull Blind

Default Problems with Primos Double Bull Blind

Bought one of these several years ago and worked fine for 2-3 seasons, in fact 2 of those years I left it in the woods all deer season and used it every week

Have not used it in 2-3 yrs but last couple times I put it the blind was fine and they after a period of time the roof panel would collapse in like you were closing it up. Still can hunt in it but it is a PITA. I had it packed up in my bldg and took it out couple weeks ago and put it up for in a new spot. Went up fine and but when I went back yesterday to get it, take it to IL every year just in case we get rain , same thing

Heading to IL this Wednesday for slug season and got it packed up again

Any thoughts what would cause this

I will try and call Primos on Monday and talk with them

Wore out- buy a new one- I leave mine up year round to keep the deer acclimated to them, they last 2-3 years like that.

Primos has surround views $100 off on their website right now.
    "You are Citadel Men, you have no pension for failure, you wear the Ring, you never let a friend down, you will be good fathers, husbands, and leaders in the armed forces and industry, you are strong in heart, body, and mind. You protect such things as Honor and Fidelity. Your virtues matter not only in wealth, but in the richness of family, you are the last of the knights."
    - late President Ronald Reagan

I have 3 of them. All different models. Some have straps with buckles that you can adjust the tension on them. If not then when you go to put it up rotate the center hub clockwise before you push it through when opening the blind. When there left out over time the fabric stretches and it looses some of the tension
    80-20 Genaration

Move blind where it is situated directly under a limb , tie string from limb to top of blind via your preferred fastener , problem solved.
    Genesis 9;2

Quote Originally Posted by Strick9 View Post
    Move blind where it is situated directly under a limb , tie string from limb to top of blind via your preferred fastener , problem solved.

Thought about trying that