Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yet another F cancer post

Default Yet another F cancer post

Asking for prayers today guys. My grandmother had surgery to remove cancer in her intestines yesterday and all came out just fine. 3 hours later we were informed that she also had cancer in her lungs and liver. The doctor told us today it is stage 4 and not looking good, she is 82 and doesn’t want to go through chemotherapy and honestly not sure she could handle it. Asking for prayers that no matter what happens she will be pain free and God will get the glory through this.

Sent from here

You have ours.

Www.Mycancerstory.rocks

This is the Joe Tippens protocol, read it. Very easy and nowhere near as hard on the body as chemotherapy.
    Last edited by Saltydog235; 11-15-2019 at 01:57 PM.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Prayed for her

You got ours as we been through 3 different kinds of cancer with the wife, the breast cancer deal was the toughest
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Done brother.

I wish I could breathe life back in him, if I could I'd hunt him again tomorrow. - Ben Rodgers Lee

www.springallurecustomcalls.com

https://www.facebook.com/springallure.customcalls/

Done

Sent

Sent from here.

prayers sent

Prayers sent and having been through it myself, at 82 I wouldn’t go through it again.

I feel for ya and never even met ya that I know of woodie. I’m so sorry for ya man.

You got them from here.

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    You have ours.

Www.Mycancerstory.rocks

This is the Joe Tippens protocol, read it. Very easy and nowhere near as hard on the body as chemotherapy.
    Good stuff. Unfortunately you can't make people read his story but I would suggest anyone who knows someone with C at least send the link to them.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    You have ours.

Www.Mycancerstory.rocks

I dont want to discredit anyone without knowing the entire story and it seems that guy doesnt have much conflict of interest.... however I have personal experience with patients being talked into alternative treatments based on "antedotal experiences" and having really bad outcomes.

And not to mention those agents he discussed are also chemotherapy.

But what I did find I interesting is what he said about refusing central feeding tubes and losing a bunch of weight. Anorexia (loss of appetite) is the bodies response to illness . God did an amazing job of designing our physiology and I am a strong believer that anorexia is to starve the more energy hungry cells (rapidly deciding cancer) cells of nutrition they need to divide.

Best of luck to her.
    Last edited by Dawhoo; 11-15-2019 at 06:06 PM.
    "The best things in life make you sweaty"
    - Edgar Allen Poe

“We need the tonic of wildness...At the same time that we are earnest to explore and learn all things, we require that all things be mysterious and unexplorable, that land and sea be indefinitely wild, unsurveyed and unfathomed by us...”
    ― Henry David Thoreau

Prayers sent

Quote Originally Posted by Dawhoo View Post
    I dont want to discredit anyone without knowing the entire story and it seems that guy doesnt have much conflict of interest.... however I have personal experience with patients being talked into alternative treatments based on "antedotal experiences" and having really bad outcomes.

And not to mention those agents he discussed are also chemotherapy.

But what I did find I interesting is what he said about refusing central feeding tubes and losing a bunch of weight. Anorexia (loss of appetite) is the bodies response to illness . God did an amazing job of designing our physiology and I am a strong believer that anorexia is to starve the more energy hungry cells (rapidly deciding cancer) cells of nutrition they need to divide.

Best of luck to her.
    There are CT’s going on in a number of places on Fenbendazole in the treatment of Gliomas and other cancers. The drug acts to destabilize the microtubial structure of the cancer cell and blocks the uptake of glucose it’s needs to feed itself. Is it a cure, no but in certain cancers it is proving to be beneficial. At $1.00/dose, low to no toxicity and few if any adverse side effects, what does someone handed an otherwise death sentence have to lose? The protocol has evidently caught the attention of big Pharma since they’re now trying to regulate it and control supply of something you could buy a TSC a month ago for $10-$15.

Every cancer patient should read the story and decide for themselves if they want to try it. People just need to be aware of the options available.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Thank you all for the prayers I read the link and was very interesting. I will relay the info to her. She seems to be in decent spirits for just having a bombshell dropped on her.

Prayers up from here partner.
    Genesis 9;2

Geeze man. Sorry. Prayers for her!

Update
    My Grandmother passed away today peacefully in her home with her family by her side. She is now cancer free!