Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Interesting

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    You would have thought that the BOT would have fired Tanner the day he walked in there with that idiotic $19 million dollar buyout for Will Muschamp. Nobody wanted to hire that guy at that time. Hell, most sane people didn't want to hire him after his Florida fiasco. I guess they were too busy shooting hawks to protect their tamie quail and such. At least some of them seem to have woken up now and realize that there is an actual problem. Their ability to handle it correctly? I give them one chance in three...
    I thought they were too busy providing education to the masses, and football wasn’t a concern.

payed = paid

couldnt get into med school, huh?
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonlight Hunter View Post
    I don't think the QB coach at NC State had much to do with those plays.
    Ahhh, you're right. He was so last year. I forgot Muschamp goes through them like toilet paper.
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Let me speak from some experience here. Step one is get a new AD.

Auburn stuck with Jay Jacobs too long. He was terrible. Just awful. Worst AD we ever had. His last little middle finger on the way out the door was to give Guess Malzahn that stupid contract extension for doing the job for which he was already well payed. All because Arkansas showed interest in him.

Letting Tanner handle this is a mistake. It's his mess and he won't clean it up. It'll get swept under the rug and the song remains the same.

Get a new AD and let him/her clean house.
    I can't wait for Jimmy Sexton to write a book. He has created more demand for his clients than any market could ever bear
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    I can't wait for Jimmy Sexton to write a book. He has created more demand for his clients than any market could ever bear
    This is the best comment in the Sports Forum in 10yrs.
    "Freedom Isn't Free"
    _Spc. Thomas Caughman
    1983-2004

Quote Originally Posted by Dook View Post
    Go tigers!

Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    Pound tags Money Balls

I don't know how much of a cut he rakes off those contracts, but whatever it is, it's worth it...

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    payed = paid

couldnt get into med school, huh?
    oh no you didn't.

still woulda been a shoe in at chiro skool. lol
    "Check your premise." Dr. Hugh Akston

Shoo-in
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

Shewin'.

Of or purtainin' to gittin' sumthin outta hear.

Jimmy Sexton wins pimp of the year....every year

$18 mill? Puh'lease fire me!!!

Eddie Floyd needs to go away. Hell, he put Dorn Smith on the board. WTF?!?! We don't need another "feel good" AD. Hire someone who knows WTF is going on. Carolina's fan base is too loyal to put up with such crap.

Loyal to a fault.

Quote Originally Posted by Gregory View Post
    Eddie Floyd needs to go away. Hell, he put Dorn Smith on the board. WTF?!?! We don't need another "feel good" AD. Hire someone who knows WTF is going on. Carolina's fan base is too loyal to put up with such crap.
    Y’all have put up with a shitty program, save a few years of Spurrier, for over a hundred years. The loyalty of the fan base can be commended but it doesn’t change the history and likely the future. Every new coach is it until they aren’t.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

I vote to keep things the same.

Dabozo is it until he aren't- see how smart you sound. 1 more sober game by Spurrier for #6 and the waterboy would have been gone home to momma.

History can be changed-clemzin is proof. Mediocre to natty in 81- back to mediocre and now 2 more nattys. If you don't think clemzin was just another mediocre team all those years you ain't been watching football long enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Habit View Post
    Dabozo is it until he aren't- see how smart you sound. 1 more sober game by Spurrier for #6 and the waterboy would have been gone home to momma.

History can be changed-clemzin is proof. Mediocre to natty in 81- back to mediocre and now 2 more nattys. If you don't think clemzin was just another mediocre team all those years you ain't been watching football long enough.
    It felt mediocre to a school that won so many games in the 80’s and 90’s. Notice how U of SC fans point to 3 years and Clemson fans point to 30?

If Clemson was mediocre, what was U of SC?

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Y’all have put up with a shitty program, save a few years of Spurrier, for over a hundred years. The loyalty of the fan base can be commended but it doesn’t change the history and likely the future. Every new coach is it until they aren’t.
    Spurrier did prove one thing...the right guy can win in Columbia. He was just old and worn out. I agree with you, find an up and comer and stick with him for the long haul. I think Pres. Caslen gets it.

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is,
    as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.

Thomas Jefferson