Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: so the impeachment begins...

Default so the impeachment begins...

and not a peep from the MAGA train?
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Its actually an impeachment inquiry and it's a complete dead end for the Democrats. It will go down as the worst mistake the Democrats have ever made. They won't get 2/3 vote in the Senate. And they haven't outlined a potential crime. As I said before, had they not been talking about impeachment since day 1 of his term it might be viewed as serious. It's just a desperate attempt to cause trouble for Trumps reelection since the Dems don't have a decent horse in the race.
    Last edited by Gander; 11-13-2019 at 07:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gander View Post
    Its actually an impeachment inquiry and it's a complete dead end for the Democrats. It will go down as the worst mistake the Democrats have ever made. They won't get 2/3 vote in the Senate. And they haven't outlined a potential crime. As I said before, had they not been talking about impeachment since day 1 of his term it might be viewed as serious. It's just a desperate attempt to cause trouble for Trumps reelection since the Dems don't have a decent horse in the race.

I dont think so. I think there is a lot of smoke and they will spin it into being a big negative to voters that are on the fence.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I dont think so. I think there is a lot of smoke and they will spin it into being a big negative to voters that are on the fence.
    not sure how many voters or on the fence about trump at this point.
    "Check your premise." Dr. Hugh Akston

That's what they've tried to do since he was elected. If they had something concrete, they'd have played that card a LONG time ago.

and not a peep from the MAGA train?
    Trump didn't do it...I wouldn't care if he did...chew chew...
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

Quote Originally Posted by drwilly View Post
    not sure how many voters or on the fence about trump at this point.
    certainly there have to be SOME, right? if not, the elections wouldn't be necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by Rubberhead* View Post
    Trump didn't do it...I wouldn't care if he did...chew chew...
    Your apathy is what amazes me. I feel like I am one of the few that can look at each issue separately, without any blind faith either way. Y'all like to assume I dont support the GOP, but that is pure folly. I do, but I can still look at things objectively.

Does this "inquiry" not bother you?

I hope they impeach in the house and pass this charade to the republican controlled senate.

I can't wait to see the senate witness list.
    Either write things worth reading, or do things worth writing.

Your first mistake is accepting the premise that he did something wrong. Read the transcript.

Bloomsburg and even Hillary are seeing this as a chance to jump in and beat an otherwise unbeatable Trump.

That and the fact that most Dems are just as scared of Warren and Bernie as the Republicans.......at least the ones that are over 30 and have a job.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Catdaddy; 11-13-2019 at 08:13 AM.

We heard the same about Muller time.

Your apathy is what amazes me. I feel like I am one of the few that can look at each issue separately, without any blind faith either way. Y'all like to assume I dont support the GOP, but that is pure folly. I do, but I can still look at things objectively.

Blind faith? Not Hardly. I sent Donald Trump to Washington to, figuratively, blow the place up. I want government gutted and laid bare for all to see. President Trump is doing exactly what I wanted pre-President Donald Trump to do. You're right...I am apathetic about impeachment - they've bored me.
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

If you ain't on the MAGA Train then what train you ridin
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Quote Originally Posted by DRDUCK View Post
    If you ain't on the MAGA Train then what train you ridin
    https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...00035059254182

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

certainly there have to be SOME, right? if not, the elections wouldn't be necessary.

Honestly seems to me that this is one way for ole Nancy to throw Shift Schiff under the bus and let him try to be a one man impeachment band. They will leave him out to dry and Nancy will try to save herself. If any of this stuff had much actual information I honestly believe there would be no reason to do any of the investigation behind closed doors. Politicians are gonna be politicians therefore I still can not trust a single one and must look up the information myself and make my own choices soooo with that being said... It is hard for me to not believe and have a little more faith in Trump. I mean he is not stupid why the heck would anyone in there right mind do something stupid while already being investigated for something after already being investigated for something. I think the are trying to catch Trump in a bluff when Trump is holding all the right cards. I just hope Trump Jr. runs after this next term is up.
    “Duck hunting gives a man a chance to see the loneliest places …blinds washed by a rolling surf, blue and gold autumn marshes, …a rice field in the rain, flooded pin-oak forests or any remote river delta. In duck hunting the scene is as important as the shooting.” ~ Erwin Bauer, The Duck Hunter’s Bible, 1965

What they’re really worried about was Trump asking about the DNC server. He gets that they all go down. That’s what all this shit has been about since he got elected. They’re terrified of the Durham report also. Know that.

Stormy, Russia, Stormy, Kavanaugh, Russia, Ukraine, blah, blah, blah.

The train will run their collective asses over again...

Anyone who says they’re riding the fence is basically telling you they have no principles and are easily swayed by the all too often empty promises of politicians. I have more respect for democrats then I do for one of those gullible rubes.

Quote Originally Posted by Baggy View Post
    What they’re really worried about was Trump asking about the DNC server. He gets that they all go down. That’s what all this shit has been about since he got elected. They’re terrified of the Durham report also. Know that.
    Eyuupp.