Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Will MusCHAMP

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is,
    as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.

Thomas Jefferson

Hear the lady gamecocks are doing well again. Maybe Carolina should focus on basketball and baseball and just give up on football. No need to fire Muschamp. If anything he may go all Gus Mal-(however you spell it) and turn things around after being on the hot seat. Or maybe he Spurriers and just waits for his retirement monies to be crowdfunded.
    Last edited by wskinner; 11-13-2019 at 10:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by b35w View Post
    I have been trying to argue that point for weeks. In what other profession can you consistently not hit goals and then be paid to leave. The most ridiculous concept ever. I can understand a buyout in place if a coach leaves a school for another opportunity but to be let go due to a lack of production and get paid is absurd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Weatherman- 100% Wrong, 100% of the Time. That is unless they have a Rock on a Rope outside their window.

Quote Originally Posted by b35w View Post
    I have been trying to argue that point for weeks. In what other profession can you consistently not hit goals and then be paid to leave. The most ridiculous concept ever. I can understand a buyout in place if a coach leaves a school for another opportunity but to be let go due to a lack of production and get paid is absurd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by SwampDecoy View Post
    Weatherman- 100% Wrong, 100% of the Time. That is unless they have a Rock on a Rope outside their window.

74634401_2845683508798562_4668420994514288640_n.jpg
    The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is,
    as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.

Thomas Jefferson