Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Scotus allows suit against Remington to move forward @ Sandyhook **INSANITY**

Default Scotus allows suit against Remington to move forward @ Sandyhook **INSANITY**

Genesis 9;2

Where is the lawsuit against the maker of the violent video games
    "I am a man, not an animal and I always try to conduct myself accordingly. Doing anything less is just giving up and expecting (and being okay) with failure."
    Rubberhead

Hot damn, I guess I can finally sue my spoon manufacturer.

Planters p-nuts is next cause they caused me to bust a 2th awhile back. I am calling all 9's
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Wow

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Ford, GM, Toyota, etc, etc better look out.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

jwilliams is offline 2th Doc's Fishing understudy

I burnt the roof of my mouth with a walmart deli pizza I made for the kids and their 8 dozen friends the other day. ima own some sam walton
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Does Elton John know you have his shotgun?

God help Benelie, and Berretta if anyone figures out what a shot semi shot gun in a fatal funnel can do.

Its the damn video games why these kids think the damn poodle killer is the best choice to go postal with. The round the gun shoots was developed to be a force multiplier, not a killer. It was made too wound a combatant so it takes 2 more guys to remove the injured person from the theater of fire. Now 3 people are out of the theater instead of 1 dead person.

Now the problem is now we are using shorter and shorter versions of the platform thus rendering the round even more less lethal. You have to put more rounds on target and more accurate fire to "eliminate" the target.

That means while the wound may be ugly (as some of these doctors who apparently would faint if they ever had to clean a shellcracker describe it) but the folks are still alive.

When children are involved its bad, they are our kids, at least the ones that were fortunate enough to make it out the womb! Those kids are ok to kill at least up till the whole body is out the birth canal.

But the point is its actually a poorly chosen platform if someone who belongs in a metal hospital (locked up so they can't hurt anyone including their own self) to use!

What if it was a M14? You could bounce the round all the way down the hall and through walls, after penetrating bodies.

What if said kid walked in with a 13 round tube and a semi shot gun......I can answer what would happen. It happened in Russia. Our media didn't talk about it, but it was far worse than any of these AR15 attacks. That kid knew what he was doing. It was carnage!

But what I suspect will happen is most gun manufactures that want to stay in business (the big ones) will move out of the USA. Some will say they will all quit the AR platform, but if the argument is "The lawsuit says the Madison, North Carolina-based company should never have sold a weapon as dangerous as the Bushmaster AR-15-style rifle to the public."

So a semi gun that shoots a inadequate round is too dangerous? What is then safe? Any gun will be too dangerous as the one in front of it is targeted.

This is scary!
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

They still have to win in court.

No they don't.

Death by a thousand cuts......I mean law suits!

The whole reason for the '05 legislation was the anti gunners had adopted a strategy of just bankrupting by legal harassment.

The ruling by the SCOTUS under minds the spirit of that law.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

~Scatter Shot

* mines. Oh , and your absolutely right.

Remington wins this court and sets precedent.

Companies that need to hire teams of lawyers because the pickings are ripe now:

Buck, Spyderco, K-Bar, Cold Steel, SOG, Ginsu and other assorted knife makers.

Louisville Slugger, et al.

All garden tool companies that make axes, hoes, shovels and companies that turn the handles.

Carpentry tool companies that make saws, squares, hammers and especially any company that makes BALL PEEN hammers!

And don't forget those men who can kill you 5 different ways with a ball point pen. Which means Bic needs to hire a preemptive legal team.

Then there's the oil companies for when their gas is used to murder some poor soul by burning them alive.

Every one of those things and many more has been used to commit murder.

Let the legal games begin!
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    Remington wins this court and sets precedent.
    So?

Now the precedent has been set that the 05 law doesn't matter. So when you get a Soros, Bloomberg, and Styer bankrolling the attack they send legions of lawyers to bring endless amounts of law suits.

No manufacturer can with stand that.

Doesn't matter if Remington wins. Now they will have 1 thousand more law suits. They have to fund lawyers, time, and resources. That cost moola my friend!

lots of it!
    Yup, he's crazy...

~Scatter Shot

Next it will be alcoholic beverage industry.
    DILLIGAF

Quote Originally Posted by Hogg View Post
    Next it will be alcoholic beverage industry.
    Yep. The price of Bud Light is fixing to go through the roof. Y'all boys are gonna have to work overtime to party.

Quote Originally Posted by Baggy View Post
    * mines. Oh , and your absolutely right.
    You're*
    The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is,
    as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.

Thomas Jefferson

Single malt scotches are being hit shortly with that 25% tariff.. I'm not joking, I bought up on a few nice ones to try to get through the holidays without going up

They will protect alcohol. It keeps the masses happy and dumb.

Beer and circus. Same ole Song and Dance!

I know common sense says all of what Mergie pointed out!

But we are living in a para were right is wrong wrong is right.

The idea is to steal your liberties and control you.

This has nothing to do with some people getting shot. They are nothing more than fodder. Hell, half the folks bitching about the guns are celebrating the depopulation of the people shot in the next breath.

These people are evil. They are scum. They hate you. They want to control you.
    Yup, he's crazy...

~Scatter Shot

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzy View Post
    You're*
    Ha. Look at me. Lol. Thanks.