Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Serious Question(not hypothetical)

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    Why would dabo score with 11 seconds up by 39 points?

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
    I’ll take this because it’s very simple.

BECAUSE FUCK NC STATE THATS WHY!

Why not? 4th string kids deserve to play too, NCSt should have stopped them. Probably do the same thing in a few weeks to Sakkerliner
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post
    Dave Doreon is a whining bitch that brought up that laptop BS two years ago. Fuck him. Don't want em to score? Play defense.......

Quote Originally Posted by Woodiewacker82 View Post
    I’ll take this because it’s very simple.

BECAUSE FUCK NC STATE THATS WHY!

At least you two are honest. Everybody knows the playing time/experience excuse was bs...….and a low class move by "jn Dabo we trust".

You think those three carries were BS to Dukes or his family?
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

At least you two are honest. Everybody knows the playing time/experience excuse was bs...….and a low class move by "jn Dabo we trust".
    Why is it low class? This shit ain’t little league. It’s not low class when OSU does it or bama. Seems to me it’s damed if do damed if you don’t. You get punished if you don’t win big or your an asshole if you do.

And by the way I know you and Rick are just poking at the less thick skin fans and I laugh at the responses.

Quote Originally Posted by JJ1965 View Post
    You think those three carries were BS to Dukes or his family?
    I’m happy for the kid it’s not Dabo’s job to call off the dogs it’s DD’s job to stop it.

I hope Clemson hangs 100 on the coots and after the game Dabo cup checks Champ on the 50!

To quote the Old Ball Coach:

"It's not my job to stop my boys on offense...."

Cat daddy must be a big supporter of the participation trophy. Probably also thinks youth league sports shouldn’t keep score.

Really guys, the 3rd and 4th string had been playing all game. That's one advantage of a weak schedule. Their bench players have almost as much playing time as some schools first string.

They could have taken a knee and run out the clock.

There must be another reason.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
    1) He knows he is being thought irrelevant playing these junior college teams,
    2) The news channels have only been talking about OSU, Bama and LSU
    3) His butt hurts and he thinks he is impressing the sports world by rolling these ACC teams with losing record
    4) All of the above

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    3) His butt hurts and he thinks he is impressing the sports world by rolling these ACC teams with losing record
    4) All of the above
    He’s pretty happy everyone is infatuated with the others, it’ll make it that much sweeter when Clemson kicks their asses.

Maybe he’ll let the tuba player take a knee in Willy Brice.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    He’s pretty happy everyone is infatuated with the others, it’ll make it that much sweeter when Clemson kicks their asses.

Maybe he’ll let the tuba player take a knee in Willy Brice.
    His offense seems to have hit 5th gear the last few weeks for sure

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    4) All of the above
    Actually, at the start of the game, every team Clemson has played has been at least .500. They have yet to play a team with a losing record, now many of them have a losing record as soon as the game is done. Unfourtunatley, that streak will end the last week of November. USC will be the only team Clemson faces all season that comes into the game under .500.

Quote Originally Posted by ersepton View Post
    at the start of the game, every team Clemson has played has been at least .500. They have yet to play a team with a losing record, now many of them have a losing record
    Congrats?