Thread: Lamar Jackson

Default Lamar Jackson

Not much on the nfl anymore but so far this guy has surprised the crap out of me.
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

Well to be honest I was skeptical, loved watching him play the game but just never seems to work at NFL level

Special talent

I will say this, when he was at Louisville I think the Cardinals would have been much better had they had some receivers that could catch the ball. Even in games against Clemson there were enough passes just flat dropped that could have made a difference. I think that was one reason he did run so much

Also I am a HUGE DW fan but the Heisman folks got it right at the time of the voting that year. Now had the votes been cast after the NC game it would have been different
    Last edited by tprice; 11-11-2019 at 07:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tprice View Post
    Well to be honest I was skeptical, loved watching him play the game but just never seems to work at NFL level

Special talent

I will say this, when he was at Louisville I think the Cardinals would have been much better had they had some receivers that could catch the ball. Even in games against Clemson there were enough passes just flat dropped that could have made a difference. I think that was one reason he did run so much

Also I am a HUGE DW fan but the Heisman folks got it right at the time of the voting that year. Now had the votes been cast after the NC game it would have been different
    Yep. The loss to Clemp might've been his most impressive game. And if that moronic receiver runs through the DB instead of running out of bounds, they beat y'all in DV.