Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How is this a Felony?

Default How is this a Felony?

Ok wether you like Trump or not how is this a felony?

ANTIFA bashes little ole mens brains open and barely gets a misdemeanor at best. Some guy pops a ballon and gets a felony? Something is bad wrong here.

As a side note I hope the Alabama Gov pardons ole boy. And Clearly Mr Kennedy didn't see the game yesterday with Trumps reception!

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...fed-in-alabama

A Baby Trump balloon protesting the president's appearance in Alabama on Saturday has been slashed, according to organizers.

Jim Girvan, who is with a group that "adopts" out Baby Trump balloons told The Associated Press that a man approached the 20-foot-tall balloon with a knife. He added that the man was arrested.

Hoyt Hutchinson, 32, was charged with felony first degree criminal mischief in the incident, The Tuscaloosa News reported.

He had also reportedly posted a Facebook Live video saying he planned to damage the balloon.

The balloon was reportedly stationed in a nearby park while President Trump attended a collegiate football game.

ADVERTISEMENT
    Robert Kennedy, who brought the balloon to Tuscaloosa, Ala., told the AP that he has gone with the balloon to events and never seen it attacked before.

“It is rare to get that kind of anger,” Kennedy said.

The wire service noted that a Baby Trump balloon has been stabbed in London.

The Baby Trump balloon often appears at events in protests of Trump.

The Hill has reached out to Tuscaloosa police for comment.

Trump received a warm reception at the Alabama-Louisiana State game Saturday, which he attended with several Alabama lawmakers.

Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Homeboys GoFund me is up to 23k. Dayum right I donated.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/restituti...tc3-DI-YpJFYGI
    Genesis 9;2

Time someone did it.

I put him in the same category as people knocking over statues.
    Do what your wallet can handle bruh.
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

Quote Originally Posted by Roddie View Post
    I put him in the same category as people knocking over statues.
    Do what your wallet can handle bruh.
    Oh no!
    A statue is something society agreed on to put up to commemorate a moment in time. It is something to recognize history.

A stupid balloon is not a statue, and we should not treat it even remotely the same way.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Quote Originally Posted by Silentweapon338 View Post
    Oh no!
    A statue is something a few legislators agreed on to put up to commemorate a moment in time. It is something to recognize history.

A stupid balloon is not a statue, and we should not treat it even remotely the same way.
    Fixed it for ya.

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Quote Originally Posted by JBtflo View Post
    Fixed it for ya.
    Legislators elected by a majority of the voting citizens. The statues paid for and maintained by their taxes, hence public owned. If you think it's cool then go blow up a federal building or set wildfires in unconstitutional National Forests or National Parks. Then come back and let us know how that works out for you. I would love nothing more than to see the 2 men who used the US Constitution for toilet paper, Abe Lincun and Teddy Roosevelt blown off the face of that cliff in the Paha Sapa. But then I remember, destroying your past, be it good or bad, is what radical Islamist and Nazis love doing.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Don't mess with people's shit. Even if its dumb shit.

Yeah, Teddy was an American war badass. He was also a land stealing usurping fuckwit. YAY Pubic Land owners, lol...

Quote Originally Posted by Silentweapon338 View Post
    Oh no!
    A statue is something society agreed on to put up to commemorate a moment in time. It is something to recognize history.

His point was go crazy if you want to, but your wallet needs to be as fat as you are radical.

I would have opted for drone incident. The fact that a knife was used makes it salacious. Drones crash all of the time and you can always claim that you were a sympathizer who just happens to be a shitty pilot. MG
    Dum Spiro Spero

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Yeah, Teddy was an American war badass. He was also a land stealing usurping fuckwit. YAY Pubic Land owners, lol...
    And there you have it.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

His go fund me is up to $31k and says anything left after legal fees will go to support trump in the 2020 election
    Houndsmen are born, not made

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I STAND WITH DUCK CUTTER!
    I knew it wasn't real because no dogbox...

Teddy Roosevelt wasn't the first American to steal land from its rightful owner. It wasn't a concept he dreamt up.

Quote Originally Posted by w33kender View Post
    Teddy Roosevelt wasn't the first American to steal land from its rightful owner. It wasn't a concept he dreamt up.
    Really? Expand on your theory. I assume that you are going to present the argument that the Asian Invasion folks who crossed the Bering somehow owned this land.

Our beating the ever living shit out of them and conquering this land afterwards is not comparable to our own government stealing it from us...

Really? Expand on your theory. I assume that you are going to present the argument that the Asian Invasion folks who crossed the Bering somehow owned this land.

Our beating the ever living shit out of them and conquering this land afterwards is not comparable to our own government stealing it from us...
    Now wait a minute. Not all of them are Asians that crossed the Bering. There are Cherokee sites right here in SC dated to 40,000 years ago. The Asians you speak of came over around 11,000 years ago. You can tell those people when you see them. They aren't considered NDN. Those are the Inuits, Yupiks and Aleuts aka Eskimos. The slope eyed people. Granted all the tribes except the Seminole got whooped but it took the combined efforts of England, France, Spain, and the US over 250 years to whip them. Not bad for a bunch of separate tribes with sinew strings and sticks with pointy rocks.

But I know what you are saying. When Roosevelt did it he did it to his own citizens and against the supreme law of the land, the US Constitution. He was a tyrant and a criminal, he was also a member of the Progressive Party and ran on the Progressive ticket.
    Last edited by Mergie Master; 11-10-2019 at 06:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    Granted all the tribes except the Seminole got whooped but it took the combined efforts of England, France, Spain, and the US over 250 years to whip them.
    You left out smallpox and the myriad diseases that showed up and wiped out, by some estimates, as much as 90% of the indigenous people before the real fighting started. Were it not for diseases, the fight would still be going on.

Maybe they should have vaccinated they kids

Hoyt Hutchinson the guy who sliced the Baby Trump said in an interview:

"This is the first time I’ve ever seen a liberal get mad about chopping up a baby.”

https://dailycaller.com/2019/11/12/t...XnjAU28cesJsi0