Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: App State vs Usuck

You could have the 9th or 10th ranked recruiting class and still be in 5th or 6th place in the SEC.
    Bryan McClendon could recruit at Georgia. He is in way over his head as an OC.

Yep. At the end of the day Boom is a historically perfect fit on Bluff rd.

jwilliams is offline 2th Doc's Fishing understudy

Quote Originally Posted by SCDAWG View Post
    You could have the 9th or 10th ranked recruiting class and still be in 5th or 6th place in the SEC.
    For sure. And still lose to app st or Georgia st or South Carolina

Quote Originally Posted by SCDAWG View Post
    Getting good recruits and knowing what to do with them are two different things. Look at Fla. st. And look at Mark Richt.

If I’m honest. Kirby

Is this the shitter?
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    Is this the shitter?
    3fw9gc.jpg

App State is a well-coached football team with players that have a lot of fight and hustle. This isn't the lowest my team can go in losing to them. That happened against UNC and Tennessee. This was expected. I'm past giving a fuck in 2019. I'm sure "we'll" lose the next two games and what's worse is that I think the players on the team are sure, too.

Hlinski has regressed [was Jakey Boy really the problem?], the secondary has been pitiful for Muschamp's entire tenure. My give-a-fuck is slap worn the fuck out. And I don't think a new coach will help. Muschamp should have to finish what he's started with empty stadiums every Saturday. Being a gamecock fan is like enjoying ass rape and mind fucks.

Georgia was an aberration akin to finding an appalachian pill whore who doesn't have trench mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by w33kender View Post
    App State is a well-coached football team with players that have a lot of fight and hustle. This isn't the lowest my team can go in losing to them. That happened against UNC and Tennessee. This was expected. I'm past giving a fuck in 2019. I'm sure "we'll" lose the next two games and what's worse is that I think the players on the team are sure, too.

Hlinski has regressed [was Jakey Boy really the problem?], the secondary has been pitiful for Muschamp's entire tenure. My give-a-fuck is slap worn the fuck out. And I don't think a new coach will help. Muschamp should have to finish what he's started with empty stadiums every Saturday. Being a gamecock fan is like enjoying ass rape and mind fucks.

Georgia was an aberration akin to finding an appalachian pill whore who doesn't have trench mouth.
    Beautifully written.

Quote Originally Posted by jwilliams View Post
    Hard to wrap my mind around the fact that u Of sc might beat a&m, finish 4-4 in the SEC, yet be 1-3 out of conference. How do you explain that?
    Carolina has about as much of a chance of beating aTm as you do beating 2th in a bass fishing contest...

Is this the shitter?
    Kinda looks like it
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

[QUOTE=w33kender Being a gamecock fan is like enjoying ass rape and mind fucks.

That is definitely sig worthy. Lol.

Bahwaaa

I second this motion.
    "George Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, he shot them."

3rd
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

Is this the shitter?
    guessing by the smell, it may well be

fuckin poetry brother

Ya'll idiots do know that App State is a solid team and has played
    one common opponent with Climp5in and flat out beat UNC
    without Mac giving it to them on the final play don't ya?
    APP St > Climp5in