Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: App State vs Usuck

Default App State vs USC

Discuss...
    Muschamps buyout?? Is it worth it the way he is recruiting??

Fire him and AD tomorrow?

one more year?

Is Georgia over rated????
    Last edited by prcn; 11-10-2019 at 12:15 AM. Reason: Typo

?

Its a really tough call for USC. Muschamp has proven he will never be anything more than a mediocre coach, but historically speaking, USC has never been more than a mediocre program. If the fan base and donors are ok with 2 or 3 more years of mediocrity, then I say ride it out and save the millions. It’s embarrassing either way you go.

They have the same problem they did last time. There will be better jobs available for the higher profile candidates.

Plus chumps buyout.

Good thing y’all have a top tier AD to lead you through this.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

They are content playing in the SEC it means more.

Keep Muschamp until that mentality changes.

jwilliams is offline 2th Doc's Fishing understudy

Champ looks cool in those glasses though, even when he looks lost and helpless

Quote Originally Posted by jwilliams View Post
    Champ looks cool in those glasses though, even when he looks lost and helpless
    He looked like that the whole game. Lost and confused and helpless. He is thinking only 2 more games till I can retire, sit back and laugh at all the dummy's that agreed to my contract.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Do you think champ keeps the lake Murray house?

Keep him and see what he can come up with. That’ll save the university millions they can use in other areas (facilities) to enhance the program for the next coach. 2 more years of mediocrity is nothing to a program that has dwelled in the basement for a century+. At this point starting over with a new coach doesn’t make business sense when you can use the buyout money to set the program up better for the long haul. Any coach that would be attracted to U6C is going to be a young up-and-comer and will be a dice roll anyway, a proven winner will be courted by higher profile program with openings.

I honestly don’t think the dude is a bad coach. It’s taken him this long to just tread water in the giant crater spurrier left in cola. Toss in a few bumps in the road he has needed to navigate and it’s easy to see why U6C is looking at missing bowl season. But I doubt he will be given time to get the ship righted. Y’all parking lot breeders will call for his head after this season then call for the next coach to be fired after the next 3 years of sucking. Stability is what y’all need.

Do you think champ keeps the lake Murray house?
    My guess would be he wouldn't come back to visit just to "remember the good ole days." Nor would he be warmly greeted by the coot faithful. The local Yankees wouldn't either just because they're pompous and have no college football affiliation.

It'll be sold promptly.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Last edited by willyworm; 11-10-2019 at 09:02 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Hard to wrap my mind around the fact that u Of sc might beat a&m, finish 4-4 in the SEC, yet be 1-3 out of conference. How do you explain that?

Hard to wrap my mind around the fact that u Of sc might beat a&m, finish 4-4 in the SEC, yet be 1-3 out of conference. How do you explain that?
    If you don’t ease up you’ll make one of these chickens cry.

You better hush with that logic....
    U serious Clark?

Boom has the same sideline look as Tommy Bowden did.

Fire them all
    "And ignoring people on here....that's like being home schooled. Just say you're not ready to face life." Highstrung

$$$ talks. He’s fine until seats are empty at beginning of games and season ticket sales dry up.

I didn’t realize this isn’t the first time App has beaten UofSuC

Without a roster loaded with NFL players the gamecocks will never sniff anything close to a winner again.
    "George Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, he shot them."

I was there last night, had a great time. South Carolina's offense is painful to watch. I can't understand why app state didn't have more interceptions than they did. Not hard to jump a 3 yard slant route when it's been called 13 times
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

He’s doing a great job, keep him and Tanner forever.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013