Thread: Wolfpack in trouble

Just heard on the radio that the Offensive Co-ordinator for the Pack will either resign or be fired before their next game. Major disputes with Amato are the reasons.
    Rumors of paying players are also starting to go public, especially those coming up from Florida.
    Not to mention the fight/shoving of a coach by a player on the sidelines during Saturday's game.
    Sounds like they are falling apart.

I heard it was amato's ego that was having the off coord fired.

They play football in North Carolina? [img]graemlins/sleep.gif[/img]

Who would have ever thought?

Thats why ECU is the only FOOTBALL PROGRAM in a
    basket ball state. State sucks, Amateo has have fans pump millions into the program. Best 4th/5th place ACC team out there .

FWIW....I was hoping y'all would make it into the ACC before BC. Geographically, it makes sense. I hope Skip can improve on what Logan had going a few years back....y'all deserve it.

I would never want to be in the ACC; UNC & wolfPACKES would never let that happen anyway.

They will play us in womens basketball, softball, soccer, tennis, track events, recieve an ass whooping in baseball, even play in mens basketball. BUT will advoid like hell to play us in football. Hell yeah thats our super bowl, game of the year, and all that yadda. Our "brothers" down east are bigger then there thug brothers from rawlee.
    Thanks for the comments about ECU, by the way

2006-2013 Fball schedule

Not to bad, as we say Down East in Terry Holland
    we trust.

Anyone see the Chuckie the Chest video from a Raliegh newspaper? I thought it was a hoot! I'm sure a few on here can identify the movie it was themed after.

Chuckie The Chest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    I played my butt horn on a wooden pew once. No one seemed to appreciate it, especially my mom who took me outside and put the fear of God in me. To this day I still look over my shoulder to see if she's around before I fart.

wolfPACKERS are having a hard time in rawlee these days, Chuckie Tomatoe has have them pump millions into the football program for a 5th place
    confrence team. The fans are realizing his overall ACC record is 20-22, and QB like P.Rivers only come around once.