Thread: Judge Joe: James Earl Ray Didn't Assassinate MLK

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Judge Joe: James Earl Ray Didn't Assassinate MLK

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Interesting.

I love his last few statements.

I don't know all the facts he knows, but I must disagree with the the suppressor statement. Most "silencers" cause the FPS to increase not decrease. Its a physics issue known as free bore phenomena.

But everything else sounds plausible.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

He mentioned that the "shooter" used sub-sonic ammo.
    "We have become so open minded that our brains have fallen out"

Quote Originally Posted by Silentweapon338 View Post
    I must disagree with the the suppressor statement. Most "silencers" cause the FPS to increase not decrease. Its a physics issue known as free bore phenomena.
    It didn't sound to me like he was necessarily saying the suppressor caused the bullet to be subsonic. It's a bit ambiguous but I think he meant that the cartridge they used caused the bullet to be subsonic. The guy sounds like he understands guns a lot better than most folks. How did he know what type of scope was used? I was also a bit skeptical about his description of the bullet path through the body.

I turned on the CC, and it is a bit confusing, in that explanation.

I agree his knowledge was better than most.

I took it to be that he actually saw the other fire arm used and thus knew all about the scope and its manufacturing.

As far as the bullet path, it was well known back then about the primer trick. They didn't have reliable projectiles to open at slower velocities. So when shooting sonic, a lot of times guys would take a regular projectile and drill a hole .175 about half the length of a old flat based 30-06 150 gr projectile. A fast burning powder like Red Dot would then be placed inside, you can get 3-4gr usually turn the inside of the primer towards the powder, place onto of the powder and then seal it in place with a dab of finger nail polish or primer sealer.

Aim for a hard bone and the projectile does the rest.

They will do funky stuff like he described rather than just explode like a typical API, I, or RAUFOSS round. Albeit I made a .50 whisper and shot incendiary out of it at 75 yards at steel and they will go off. I doubt anyone was thinking like that back then. I took the idea from JD Jones.

As a side nite if you can find them the Russians make a 7.62 API, and the Israelis make a I in .30 cal. They have certain import restrictions, but they occasionally become available. If you can ever get some they are neat too!
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

~Scatter Shot

Quote Originally Posted by Silentweapon338 View Post
    ...the Russians make a 7.62 API, and the Israelis make a I in .30 cal.
    Is there a difference between 7.62 and 30 cal?

I didn't catch anything about using an exploding bullet in the short version of the video. I've heard of putting a primer in a bullet but never been brave enough to try it. I thought exploding projectiles were explicitly illegal according to BATF. I was told that even putting a banghead on a speargun shaft could land you in prison.

There is a difference.
    Our 7.62 is .308
    Russian is .311

But typically 30 cal and 7.62 are interchangeable.
    You need to fire them through a wore out barrel or or either run the projo through a resizing die

You are correct about the ATF interpretation.

I would never create such a round I just know how it’s done and I have seen them used in the past.

But if your a government spook or willing to murder someone I suspect you really don’t care about making a exploding projectile.

Lake City Northrop ATK or what ever you wanna call our main Ammo plant makes a 30 cal api now as well on small batches
    But you will find the Russian or Israeli variants easier to acquire than the lake city stuff.

They now make all OEM dealers sign a contract that they will only sell the cool stuff to FFL10 holders
    They have to have one as well to buy the stuff

I can buy ball trace ap api but the I and RAUFOSS are no go any more.

There are ways to get the foreign stuff legally

If you use it you are then breaking the law unless you have a variant for testing from the ATF and they don’t hand those out easily.

As to him saying it was that style of Bullet he did not.

But based off his description of what the bullet did and it being subsonic along with the erratic behavior makes me think that’s what was used.

In the past when I’ve seen them shot I have seen them act in very similar ways.

If it hits a very very hard target they will go boom and shrapnel out like what your thinking it should do.

If they are in soft tissue and then hit something hard and ignite they will take off and rocket around sometimes splitting and sending pieces in different directions.

Sounds a lot like what he described.

I may be way off but I doubt it.
    Last edited by Silentweapon338; 11-10-2019 at 11:49 AM.
    Yup, he's crazy...

~Scatter Shot

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Silent, thanks for the explanation. I was also impressed by his knowledge of firearms. I was actually impressed with all that he said. I was surprised too cause when I first clicked on the video I thought he was just a reality TV type judge. But it sounds like he's been around the block and is pretty intelligent.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

When I said fire “them”

I meant the Russian .311 30 cal projo

The us barrel needs to be wore out or either you need a eastern bloc country barrel that was meant to fire .311 30 cal

PS
    I like green tracers!!

There was once upon a time you could find 7.62x39
    Trace for cheap and I do mean cheap

We would hose and hose green trace

If you had some old M25 style us trace you could cross the stream and makes some pretty Christmas displays
    Last edited by Silentweapon338; 11-10-2019 at 02:21 PM.
    Yup, he's crazy...

~Scatter Shot