Thread: GSP Pups

Default GSP Pups

Any leads on any ready to go around Christmas?

Dellingers Dogs in Gainesville, GA.

Cora at 9 weeks.
    557E9BAA-9D68-4492-84D8-475347EB8AA3.jpg
    Last edited by Saltydog235; 11-07-2019 at 04:48 PM.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Second Dellingers dogs for GSPs. Read about Braque Francais (French pointer) before you pull the trigger. I got a Braque from Wingshot Kennels in Alabama last Spring. I’m very pleased with their pups. Mine has a very calm temperament in the home. They look like GSPs but they are a little smaller than GSps and suppose to be calmer but I’m sure that varies from dog to dog in both breeds.

52E9E7CA-F512-4503-9898-FB8B7D90649C.jpg

My gf just got one from hands gsp in Loris. Believe they have a litter coming up in December as well. They have a website and Facebook page

Do you have a cat problem?
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Dellingers Dogs in Gainesville, GA.

Cora at 9 weeks.
    557E9BAA-9D68-4492-84D8-475347EB8AA3.jpg
    Is that where yours came from? I have met Doc a couple of times. He donated a couple of Brittany pups for an RGS fundraiser/auction in Greenville. Great guy.
    At least I'm housebroken.

Quote Originally Posted by Duck Nitz View Post
    Is that where yours came from? I have met Doc a couple of times. He donated a couple of Brittany pups for an RGS fundraiser/auction in Greenville. Great guy.
    Yeah, I have two of his pups.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

ol' Doc
    At least I'm housebroken.

Quote Originally Posted by rutbuck View Post
    My gf just got one from hands gsp in Loris. Believe they have a litter coming up in December as well. They have a website and Facebook page
    Mine came from Hand. Great dog minus a flaw hunting here and there but nothing major. My only regret and why I wouldn't get another one form there is they wont sign over breeding rights unless I put a field trial title on him. I want him for a bird dog, not the rest of that. When you pay that kind of money for a dog you should be able to do what you want with him. I regret it now. It is what it is though.
    Last edited by PJ1012; 11-08-2019 at 12:35 PM.