Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Paw paws

Also, profile private landowners big and small.
    Talk about there management goals and how they accomplish their goals for game and nongame management.
    \"I never saw a wild thing feel sorry for itself. A small bird will drop dead frozen from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.\" <br />D.H. LAWRENCE

Maybe some articles on hunting fashion. Socks and the like. Put HS on the cover.
    Last edited by Baggy; 11-15-2019 at 07:33 AM.

Im in the minority here but I want to hear more about the Petroglyphs newly discovered and a boat ride down some of our major rivers high lighting history flora and fauna.

Im not able to make Dennis's class on native American trading paths through SC tomorrow.

So glad our DNR officers teach our youngins up.

Very important but a whole mag doesn't need to be dedicated to it.

I wrote an article about PeePaw but it was rejected. I guess dog hunting, Ithaca 12 gauges, rabbit dogs, Smokey cabins, longbed chevys, paperhull shells, statutory rape, covey rises, skinning sheds, and pipe tobacco have no place in that once great publication anymore.

A few issues ago there was an article describing a hunting club (forgot the location). It would be interesting to read articles about traditions other hunting clubs have and how they operate.
    There is a thread on here about deer stand views - wonder if that could be an article itself?
    I enjoy reading anything by Archibald Rutledge (especially this time of year), so what if you included excerpts of his work occasionally?
    Continue promoting our State Parks.