Thread: Fishing report from Dominican Reublic Punta Cana

Default Fishing report from Dominican Reublic Punta Cana

Our first fishing in October! 1 of October and it was raining from 4 am without stopping. I was standing on the parking of Marina Punta Cana and thinking should I cancel the fishing because f the weather or should we try to go in the ocean. It was raining already for a second or third day in a row. I knew that if we go fishing we definitely will have a good catch due to the fact that fish bites better in the rainy weather but still to get all wet was not a really nice perspective. So while I was in my thought my clients arrived. The rain was still strong and I asked them to wait in the car until it will be lighter. So 30 minutes after the rain was almost finished b we went on the boat. In the next 30 minutes, we were already on the water pulling our lines into the water. And the fishing started. Another 30 minutes our captain tried to run away from the rain and to search for a fish. And then we heard the sound of the reel! Here comes the first one!!! So the first one was Mahi-Mahi (good size one) and our guest reeled it out of the water. In about 20-25 minutes another reel worked! That time I invited our fisher girl to reel out fish and that one was Wahoo, again the good size one. After the second bite was a little brack and then again two fishing rods worked at one time! Nice 2 more Mahi was on board! And here the rain again started. It was raining everywhere, we even could not see the island. Our guests went into the cabin and we were keeping fishing. After some time rain stopped for a little and another bite! And another Mahi! It was the 5th fish of a good size and our guests decided to go to the natural swimming pools to taste their catch. Poor us, the rain started again and by the time when we got into the lagoon, it was quite strong. How to cook the catch for our clients on the BBQ when it was so rainy?! We did not know but we decided to try. And we succeed))) Our clients taste Mahi and Wahoo to compare the taste of the meat. And they like both �� The rain stopped for some time so we had a chance to do the photos of our guests. So we had extremely wet fishing but still, it was nice adventure.

Good Luck
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Hey Ricky

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Did somebody say Rickey Chen?

Please, when in the DR, they are dorados. Not Mahi.

Quote Originally Posted by Elena View Post
    Our first fishing in October! 1 of October and it was raining from 4 am without stopping. I was standing on the parking of Marina Punta Cana and thinking should I cancel the fishing because f the weather or should we try to go in the ocean. It was raining already for a second or third day in a row. I knew that if we go fishing we definitely will have a good catch due to the fact that fish bites better in the rainy weather but still to get all wet was not a really nice perspective. So while I was in my thought my clients arrived. The rain was still strong and I asked them to wait in the car until it will be lighter. So 30 minutes after the rain was almost finished b we went on the boat. In the next 30 minutes, we were already on the water pulling our lines into the water. And the fishing started. Another 30 minutes our captain tried to run away from the rain and to search for a fish. And then we heard the sound of the reel! Here comes the first one!!! So the first one was Mahi-Mahi (good size one) and our guest reeled it out of the water. In about 20-25 minutes another reel worked! That time I invited our fisher girl to reel out fish and that one was Wahoo, again the good size one. After the second bite was a little brack and then again two fishing rods worked at one time! Nice 2 more Mahi was on board! And here the rain again started. It was raining everywhere, we even could not see the island. Our guests went into the cabin and we were keeping fishing. After some time rain stopped for a little and another bite! And another Mahi! It was the 5th fish of a good size and our guests decided to go to the natural swimming pools to taste their catch. Poor us, the rain started again and by the time when we got into the lagoon, it was quite strong. How to cook the catch for our clients on the BBQ when it was so rainy?! We did not know but we decided to try. And we succeed))) Our clients taste Mahi and Wahoo to compare the taste of the meat. And they like both �� The rain stopped for some time so we had a chance to do the photos of our guests. So we had extremely wet fishing but still, it was nice adventure.
    More reports https://santaelenafishingcharters.com/
    Reading this is what I imagine its like to have a seizure.

If I thought that I was going to be forced to go to the Dominican Republic, I would probably have a seizure. That hellhole was actually making it's counterpart, Haiti, look good recently...

You wouldn't enjoy a good poisoning?

Spam. Click on the link and you too could experience this great adventure.......

I see someone doesn't like a quality torturing?

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    You wouldn't enjoy a good poisoning?
    Gives me the shivers to think about winding up there. Cuba is a better alternative.