Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: CBD Discussion

you rub the lotion on your skin....

Go to Lake Lure Farms facebook page and look at some of the crop they just cut curing. Just saw it
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Someone had given me two bottles to try. I gave them to my 75 year old neighbor who has been dealing with the aftermath of throat cancer. It was painful for him to swallow a year after the radiation ended. He could tolerate no spicy food or alcohol except beer. He uses 3 drops on his tongue twice a day and he says it has been miraculous for him. He said on day two the soreness from swallowing was gone. He's back to having his afternoon bourbon.

I tried bourbon once..it helped.
    At least I'm housebroken.

I am 67 years old and have smoked weed almost everyday since I was 17. I do not drink very much at all. It does wonders for my arthritis and relaxes me and I just enjoy the high. I have been taking CBD oil for about 3 months and honestly do not see much effect other than some reduction in joint pain and I sleep much better than before. An awful lot of people have bought what they thought was CBD oil off the internet only to find that they bought Hemp Oil instead. There is a lot of difference in how they are made and what they are used for. Most Hemp Oil does not contain CBD. Hemp oil is made from just pressing the seeds but CBD uses the entire plant. A lot of my friends swear that it really helps them in many ways but one of these was taking only Hemp Oil and probably a placebo would have worked for him just as good.
    I only hunt on days that end in "y"!

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster13 View Post
    I am 67 years old and have smoked weed almost everyday since I was 17. I do not drink very much at all. It does wonders for my arthritis and relaxes me and I just enjoy the high. I have been taking CBD oil for about 3 months and honestly do not see much effect other than some reduction in joint pain and I sleep much better than before. An awful lot of people have bought what they thought was CBD oil off the internet only to find that they bought Hemp Oil instead. There is a lot of difference in how they are made and what they are used for. Most Hemp Oil does not contain CBD. Hemp oil is made from just pressing the seeds but CBD uses the entire plant. A lot of my friends swear that it really helps them in many ways but one of these was taking only Hemp Oil and probably a placebo would have worked for him just as good.
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

CBD products are not thoroughly regulated by the FDA so claims of the percentage of THC in products varies greatly. Because of very little FDA regulation and testing of the THC percent in CBD products from manufacturers, usage of CBD oil could result in a positive drug test for THC. Marketing claims of the percentage of THC from manufacturers and distributors of CBD products simply cannot be accurately verified. Any associate would be subject to SEFL’s drug testing policy if they tested positive for THC, regardless of how it was ingested (there is no way to know). This is a “user beware” issue and not recommended.

Some key points:

· CBD can come from hemp or cannabis.

· Hemp cannot contain more than .3% THC

· THC or tetrahydrocannabinol is the psychoactive chemical in cannabis which gets you “high”

· THC is a schedule 1 drug

· The FDA does not approve CBD or THC for marketing as a dietary supplement

· FDA-approved CBD products cannot have more than 0.1 percent THC, or else they are a schedule 1 substance

· Products with 0.1 percent THC or less are a schedule 5 drug

· A hemp-based CBD oil where there is no doubt it falls under the 0.1 percent THC is a schedule 5 controlled substance

· Non-FDA approved CBD products, regardless of their THC content, are classified as schedule 1 drugs

Q. Has FDA approved any medical products containing cannabis or cannabis-derived compounds such as CBD?

A. To date, the agency has not approved a marketing application for cannabis for the treatment of any disease or condition. FDA has, however, approved one cannabis-derived and three cannabis-related drug products. These approved products are only available with a prescription from a licensed healthcare provider.

If you are experiencing joint pain, you are probably holdin the lit end..
    At least I'm housebroken.

Once it hit the bored house wife MLM level on the face space the quality went out the window and it became harder to separate the legit product from the "Let's make a quick buck off the yoga pant crowd" product.

Phil Mickelson does it ... why do you think his short game is so good?
    Last edited by GOAT; 10-29-2019 at 11:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GOAT View Post
    Phil Mickelson does it ... why do you think his short game is so good?
    A few do, I tried it for kinda the same reasons. I dont drink anymore so it's not like I'm going to go pour a six finger single malt before I tee off. The real stuff, I just dont know about, if I did I could just hear myself say f*** it and ride around eating boiled peanuts. No stress at all playing my game joking around with my little click.. but I haven't played enough tournament golf once I got back in.. I takes me a bit to settle

I give CBD to my tenants Weimaraner, it actually does wonders to chill that crazy bitch out.

Did someone say Wana edibles? Yeah those are great.

It works for a few of my family members.

This business is booming right now and everybody and their grandmother has jumped into the fray. My buddy manages several Hemp Farms and he's also a part owner in a lab that measures and tests raw product from farms as well as product that is already on the shelves from CBD stores wanting to verify whats being sold to them is the real deal. I'm in the merchant services industry and we just signed them up about two weeks ago. Let's just say that they have far and away exceeded what they thought they were going to do in revenue. These guys run a medical lab as well doing DNA and drug testing so they are fully accredited and are way ahead of the curve on a lot of their competition. There is a push within the majority of the industry to get these products regulated so that the product that is getting to the public actually helps people.

Speaking of hemp, any reports of doves using hemp fields so far?

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Speaking of hemp, any reports of doves using hemp fields so far?
    Ive heard they are using them but they are all flying high.

BA DOOM CHING!!!!
    DILLIGAF

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    you rub the lotion on your skin....
    it-puts-the-lotion-on-its-skin-or-it-gets-48858521.png

Quote Originally Posted by DRDUCK View Post
    Go to Lake Lure Farms facebook page and look at some of the crop they just cut curing. Just saw it
    Spoke with your brother today about his products and ordered some for my wife. Thanks for the heads up.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

You got it and God Bless
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"