Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: CBD Discussion

Pm to you Salty Dog
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

That PM better say I am sending you a case along with the case that I am sending JAB...

Quote Originally Posted by wskinner View Post
    I’m with you, bring on the ganja. I firmly believe God put it on Earth for medicinal purposes.
    We're hardwired for the shit. Built to ingest it and receive its benefits.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannabinoid_receptor

CBD isn't pot and doesn't get you high or give you the munchies. THC does. For cancer patients along with the pain killing effects of the THC, it helps to combat the cell division. CBD helps with seizure activity, swelling and works in conjunction with other supplements and drugs to aide in alkalyzation of the tumor/lesions. Lots of studies going on now about the merits of this in oncology.

Here's and interesting article, read the Mycancerstoryrocks link, then read the part about the sums of money involved.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2019/05/...dern-medicine/
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

What if you rubbed the oil on your gums?

Show me one blinded controlled trial that shows it's more than a placebo.

I started using a 350mg roll on hemp CBD daily for advanced arthritis that has left 3 of my fingers frozen and unbendable, the rest as fucked up as the Gamecock football program. For me, it works. I can close a fist within 20 minutes of use. Without, not even close. I had to leave my thingy of it with our hotelier in Canada before crossing back into the country due to some sketchy doings among CBP agents and some real dumbassery on my own part. After months of continued use, I am certainly missing it now...

I honestly think it works. I know too many people with everything from arthritis/joint pain to seizure disorders that have had positive results to think otherwise.
    "Only accurate rifles are interesting " - Col. Townsend Whelen

Quote Originally Posted by Swamp Rat View Post
    I honestly think it works. I know too many people with everything from arthritis/joint pain to seizure disorders that have had positive results to think otherwise.
    This is my opinion as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chessbay View Post
    Literally translated to, "I smell like Scotch and Kodiak".
    "Let us cross over the river, and rest under the shade of the trees"- Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by w33kender View Post
    We're hardwired for the shit. Built to ingest it and receive its benefits.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannabinoid_receptor
    Edibles are where the money is

Quote Originally Posted by britton40 View Post
    I believe you are right.

I am trying to locate https://wanabrands.com/product/blueberry-indica-il-med/ without having to go all the way out there myself.

Henry McMaster can eat a mile of cock and it will be 3 miles short of what he deserves...

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Henry McMaster can eat a mile of cock and it will be 3 miles short of what he deserves...
    This. This rightchere ^^^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Lots of good CBD oil out there and a lot of shit. I have RA and I definitely get relief. I get mine from an Amish market in MD and comes out of Canada. My body responds to it. Lessens my inflammation for sure. Also calms my stress and anxiety when I am in a lot of pain. Bought stuff from garner’s and it was a waste.

Black Seed Oil also works well. I rub it directly into my fingers and ankles and it is great for acute pain and swelling.

Yeah, you're right. Smoking isn't everyone's cup of tea. Anyone who can make pot butter has a marketable skill for sure.

Yeah, you're right. Anyone who can make pot butter has a marketable skill for sure.

JAB - I use Diclofenac ( Voltaren ) in topical gel form for my various arthritis symptoms. It works well for me. Not opposed to THC if it were legal .. CBD and THC products have their place for sure.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I started using a 350mg roll on hemp CBD daily for advanced arthritis that has left 3 of my fingers frozen and unbendable, the rest as fucked up as the Gamecock football program. For me, it works. I can close a fist within 20 minutes of use. Without, not even close. I had to leave my thingy of it with our hotelier in Canada before crossing back into the country due to some sketchy doings among CBP agents and some real dumbassery on my own part. After months of continued use, I am certainly missing it now...
    If you are up here you should be able to find a dispensary somewhere nearby that'll have CBD oil. Being that it's legal and all. That or you could get some of BCs finest and ingest it the old fashioned way. Story is . we got weed for near every ailment there is for the asking and some shit just because , umm , well why the hell not. I know folks that smoke it for their arthritis that claim it's a Godsend and they are pretty dam happy to boot. *Pot , not just for fun , it's really medicine.*

eta Just remember to leave it behind before you cross the border .
    Last edited by HARV; 10-29-2019 at 06:12 AM.
    We gave you Corn,you gave us clap,bad trade.

There are blind studies out there.
    I agree that the market needs some regulation so you know you are getting pure CBD.

THC is a different beast but has been shown not to cause death. you cant say the same for alcohol or other illicit drugs.

I think the jury is still out and what exactly is the mechanism of action but I have a lot of patients that use CBD for inflammation from various ailments and seem to do really well on it. Again, its too early for me to say whether THC should be marketed to the general public but our great nation allows it so go get it....
    Last edited by 2thDoc; 10-29-2019 at 06:39 AM.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

no one answered my question, hippies

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    What if you rubbed the oil on your gums?
    They make a cream for topical application.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk