Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: CBD Discussion

Default CBD Discussion

Is CBD (hemp oil) an effective treatment for anything or is it all a hoax?

If people believe something will help them, more often than not it will.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

Quote Originally Posted by JJ1965 View Post
    If people believe something will help them, more often than not it will.
    This guy is right
    Jeremy A.

Yes. At least we seem to have some benefit from it, Fenbendazole, Curcumin and Vitamin E. Joe Tippens Protocol.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

My great grandmother is 95 plus or minus a year. She has arthritis very bad and it hurts her very much. My great aunt started giving her CBD oil and within a couple month she had 2 mini strokes and at times it was like she was staring off into nothing and no one was home, she couldn't remember my name and confused me with my dad often on her "good days." They quit giving it to her and she quit having strokes and hasnt confused me with my dad and knows my name like she was 70. It may just be the way her body reacted, but I wouldn't use it..
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunwannabe View Post
    Man is merely a two legged locust, devouring wild lands, developing and prostituting wildlife and fisheries under the guise of "use of the resource" for tremendous profit and moving on. Will it ever end?

For a little while there I was on a stretch testing the gummies.. real legal gummies, there are certainly differences out there.

Quote Originally Posted by SCswampCAT View Post
    My great grandmother is 95 plus or minus a year. She has arthritis very bad and it hurts her very much. My great aunt started giving her CBD oil and within a couple month she had 2 mini strokes and at times it was like she was staring off into nothing and no one was home, she couldn't remember my name and confused me with my dad often on her "good days." They quit giving it to her and she quit having strokes and hasnt confused me with my dad and knows my name like she was 70. It may just be the way her body reacted, but I wouldn't use it..
    Sorry to hear that, but from what my wife and I have read, there aren't yet any solid quality requirements on the product, so unless you are very careful, you can get all sorts of other ingredients mixed in with what you think is good 'CBD Oil'.
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

A lot of players in that market now trying to capitalize on the gold rush. I have a buddy that runs a lab testing hemp and CBD so I can at least find out who in the industry sells the good stuff. I used it for a while to take the place of all the ibuprofen I was taking while playing baseball 3 days a week at my age... Whether it was real or not it seemed to ease my symptoms.

If you are going to go,.....go big.

Flora Sophia.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Catdaddy; 10-28-2019 at 03:05 PM.

My brothers company grows it from start to finish. They have all the extracting equipment, testing and are certified with the state of NC. They use pure oil and nothing else. They have the most state of the art greenhouse's you will ever see. Feel free to call him if you have any questions. https://www.lakelurecbd.com/
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Quality differs from manufacturer to manufacturer. I’ve tried several different brands and haven’t experienced any benefit. I know people who have. Body chemistry is different, so I can’t say it’s a hoax.

My mom hasn't seen any benefits from CBD. All these older people with chronic pains...screw it just smoke weed. I am all for opioids in those cases too. Damn a 70 something year old having to pee in a cup at a pain management clinic.

Quote Originally Posted by SCDAWG View Post
    My mom hasn't seen any benefits from CBD. All these older people with chronic pains...screw it just smoke weed. I am all for opioids in those cases too. Damn a 70 something year old having to pee in a cup at a pain management clinic.
    I’m with you, bring on the ganja. I firmly believe God put it on Earth for medicinal purposes.

Quote Originally Posted by SCDAWG View Post
    Yep I agree. If you don't work a job where you are worried about testing I'd just smoke it vs the CBD stuff.

I had good results with CBD for pain in my back because I didn’t want to take any narcotics. That being said I smoke THC on the regular.

I don't think that smoking the devil's lettuce is going to help much with arthritis. Glaucoma maybe. Of course when you smoke it and the gateway opens, you will be feeling no pain when you graduate to heroin shortly thereafter...

or the meth, didn't think meth was a problem until I started looking at mugshot internet pages

Quote Originally Posted by DRDUCK View Post
    My brothers company grows it from start to finish. They have all the extracting equipment, testing and are certified with the state of NC. They use pure oil and nothing else. They have the most state of the art greenhouse's you will ever see. Feel free to call him if you have any questions. https://www.lakelurecbd.com/
    Does he sell to the public or through a wholesaler? CBD has has anti-tumerogenic properties and disrupts cell division. It’s especially good for brain cancer because it will pass through the blood brain barrier.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I don't think that smoking the devil's lettuce is going to help much with arthritis. Glaucoma maybe. Of course when you smoke it and the gateway opens, you will be feeling no pain when you graduate to heroin shortly thereafter...
    stfu with that
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.

I was told that use of or investing in the stocks of legal CBD oil would jeopardize my security clearance.

I think the logical jump that says marijuana is the gateway to heroin is about as legitimate as saying milk is a gateway to heroin. Every junkie will admit they drank milk before they ever tried heroin. I will admit that marijuana users might have actually bought their first hit of heroin from the same pot dealer but that's more because of the fact that both substances are treated equally by the justice system. If they could buy pot legally, they'd not have any reason to become "friends" with the heroin dealers.

I know alcoholics that have successfully used pot to help them quit booze. I don't know anyone who has smoked themselves to death with pot. I can't count the friends that have killed themselves with legal alcohol. It's hard to rationalize the disparity in how we treat those drugs.