Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Interesting

Default Interesting

So, U of SC is going on 1 year of probation for illegally recruiting Clemson commit Demonte Capehart? And, Clemson is the one that turned them in? Seems like a ballsy move by a program that so many U of SC accuse of paying players.
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Strange logic = defeatist Coot logic.

I heard dobo got the ostarine from muschamp to but we're keeping that on the down low.

Quote Originally Posted by Interceptor4 View Post
    I heard dobo got the ostarine from muschamp to but we're keeping that on the down low.
    I agree with the U of SC ostarine strategy. Lose to the point that nobody would suspect you of anything
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

Good grief, the cucks even suck at cheating. And the osterine did come from Columbia, but not directly from Muschamp.

yep, next thing you know, the Coot players will be sticking their fingers up asses and smearing
    feces on hotel room walls.

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    yep, next thing you know, the Coot players will be sticking their fingers up asses and smearing
    feces on hotel room walls.
    And beating women. Oh sorry, that was so last week

Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    And beating women. Oh sorry, that was so last week
    That was surprising, I didn't think they could beat anything but a dog.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

It’s kinda funny that you take the extra time to type U of SC.

I’m curious whether you say it like that, or just say USC like the rest of the south has for a 100 years?
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.

It’s B just a respect thing man. The flagship had a big release about it when they bowed to THE USC. That’s how they roll on Bluff rd.

Some of you crack me up at how much you keep up with what the other team is doing.

Not as much as how some of you ignore the obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by BCR3 View Post
    Some of you crack me up at how much you keep up with what the other team is doing.
    its kinda hard to ignore when u of sc gets ncaa sanctions. its on the news, you know? the radio? People talking next to the water cooler?

I am fairly certain the OP didnt have to dig real deep on cockytalk.com. Its kind of a big deal.

I still think its funny there are no bowl game implications so book your room in charlotte for the belk bowl!!!
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by Baggy View Post
    Not as much as how some of you ignore the obvious.
    I haven't said a damn thing far as I can recall negative about either. My point is I don't wake up in the morning thinking how can I talk shit to folks I don't know on a website about their football team. But you apparently think you are good at it so rock on.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    its kinda hard to ignore when u of sc gets ncaa sanctions. its on the news, you know? the radio? People talking next to the water cooler?

I am fairly certain the OP didnt have to dig real deep on cockytalk.com. Its kind of a big deal.

I still think its funny there are no bowl game implications so book your room in charlotte for the belk bowl!!!
    You are sooooo behind the times. Cockytalk doesn't even exist anymore. They shut that thing down. Only thing that site had going for it was the CockyBabes section.

Yet you thought enough to comment on a thread you have no interest in or have placed no thought on, then get indignant.
    Gold. Coot logic.

[QUOTE=2thDoc;2672011]its kinda hard to ignore when u of sc gets ncaa sanctions. its on the news, you know? the radio? People talking next to the water cooler?

I still think its funny there are no bowl game implications so book your room in charlotte for the belk bowl!!![/QUOTE

I'm sorry where did I say anything at all about Clemson and I can promise you I'm realistic about how good or bad Carolina is this year as well as the last 6. But hey you jumped in for your fellow Clemming and got me with your cool Belk Bowl reference... Congrats on that.

Quote Originally Posted by BOGSTER View Post
    It’s kinda funny that you take the extra time to type U of SC.

I’m curious whether you say it like that, or just say USC like the rest of the south has for a 100 years?
    Define what you consider to be the south?

Quote Originally Posted by Baggy View Post
    Yet you thought enough to comment on a thread you have no interest in or have placed no thought on, then get indignant.
    Gold. Coot logic.
    You are giving yourself way too much credit.

Quote Originally Posted by BCR3 View Post
    I'm sorry where did I say anything at all about Clemson and I can promise you I'm realistic about how good or bad Carolina is this year as well as the last 6. But hey you jumped in for your fellow Clemming and got me with your cool Belk Bowl reference... Congrats on that.

bcr--you need to take a deep breath. I didnt say the word "clemson" either so i'm not sure what's eating at you.....
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.