Thread: Just along for the ride

Default Just along for the ride

I’ve been passing a few rack bucks this season in hopes the boys can get on them. Well the past few days they’ve been moving good and between Pops, Cole the youngest and my brother they’ve took out a few. I told Rhett my oldest that we’re no longer just along for the ride, hopefully it’s our turn now ha ha! Cole knocked out a 7pt and 8pt with my grandads old 308 BLR, dad shot his 8pt with his brothers old 270 Rem7600 and my brother got his 200lbs 7pt with his stick and string. Enjoying theses days!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by colej; 10-22-2019 at 12:21 PM.
    GENESIS 1 : 26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

Awesome. Looking forward to getting after one myself. This weekend will be the first chance I’ve had to go .

Let’s see some pics!
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

Quote Originally Posted by JJ1965 View Post
    Let’s see some pics!
    I'm trying but TapaTalk being a tail hole and my work computer has firewall.....
    GENESIS 1 : 26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

Quote Originally Posted by JJ1965 View Post
    Let’s see some pics!
    Check yo phone Jimmy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

Thanks JJ. And yes I've talked with them about these gut shots...! Dad says he got the job done and Cole said he just center massed his since they both were around 200yds. None the less, they gone!

Had a great uncle named Levis. Good killing by all.

Nice choice in rifles. I have killed piles of deer with my BLR in 308 ad a 7600 in .270 ( sold it in a weak moment.) Great photos!! Congrats to all.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.