Thread: Windy app?

Default Windy app?

In my never ending quest for a proper weather app, I'm considering buying the subscription to the Windy app. $40/year for Pro, $60 for Pro Plus. Anybody use this app or recommend another one?

If you're going to pay for something check out WxSentry app. The current and future radar is easily the best I've seen.

Could just walk outside. Best weather app I have seen thus far in life!
    “Duck hunting gives a man a chance to see the loneliest places …blinds washed by a rolling surf, blue and gold autumn marshes, …a rice field in the rain, flooded pin-oak forests or any remote river delta. In duck hunting the scene is as important as the shooting.” ~ Erwin Bauer, The Duck Hunter’s Bible, 1965

If I get this Wendy’s app, do I get a discount on Dave’s Double with cheese and a large Frosty?
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

Quote Originally Posted by darealdeal View Post
    Could just walk outside. Best weather app I have seen thus far in life!
    537F1C52-9F49-4BB4-9086-1DFF26FA492C.jpeg
    Quote Originally Posted by squatty View Post
    R. Not
    So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness. —Colossians 2:6–7

I use it on the computer, way more access than the free version of their app incase you haven't tried it yet. If you want that on your phone then go for it, but just making sure you're aware the free online version has much more to use than the phone app.

I like Fishweather
    "Hunt today to kill tomorrow." - Ron Jolly