Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Clemzin drops again

Default Clemzin drops again

Quote Originally Posted by jcoker View Post
    USC beating Georgia was great, but it was a fluke. It was the equivalent of Clemson losing to Syracuse. I think they looked over USC and it bit them in the ass. They wouldn't look over Clemson and Clemson wouldn't win. Bama would have handed you your other loss and now you are a two loss team with no hope for the CFP.
    And with all of your speculation, let em speculate a bit. I have stood in the stadium and watched my alma water win the National Championship. Twice. I will spec it hat you will never have that pleasure. Congrats on your conference
    Last edited by trkykilr; 10-22-2019 at 12:32 PM.
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Quote Originally Posted by MKW View Post
    I swear, I think some of yall must read tarot cards with all these hypothetical outcomes. All teams can do is beat the team lined up in front of them. The rest is all conjecture.
    Exactly. The same was spoken last year at this point in the season. The SEC and the national media predicated their whole narrative on their perception that BAMA was the best team ever. UGA gained major status from playing BAMA close ( shoulda/ coulda won). The bowl season proved that the group SEC/ ESPN narrative was wrong. The initial premise was wrong. Of course, most fans want to think their team represents and is affiliated with the best. Most years top to bottom the SEC is the strongest conference top to bottom. Fact.
    How is this year any different? BAMA looks a tad mortal this year,but instead of saying that SEC honks elevate LSU/ BAMA in two weeks to game of the century.
    The mutual admiration society that is the SEC and the money that the mainstream sports media has invested in promoting the narrative is what is happening. Nobody likes to be wrong as they were proven to be last year. They just double down on towing the party line.

Yep Clemson is back to the shitter just like last year, and the year before etc. Think ecu5 and counting meant the mighty uofsuc
    Last edited by DRDUCK; 10-22-2019 at 01:06 PM.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

This is the same media that predicted Hillary would win, yes these talking idiots were in that group too. And you mouth breathers are still listening. They’ll be the same ones who suddenly knew it all along when Clemson wins another NCG.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

The butthurt is dripping out in this one.

Your team doesn't look as good this year as it did last year,.....at this point in the season.

The good news is you have an easy schedule to improve on and also to get a lot of playing time for your second and third string. That pays dividends at playoff time.
    Last edited by Catdaddy; 10-22-2019 at 01:58 PM.

I believe the horse is dead...... maybe unrecognizable.

Quote Originally Posted by Timsmith View Post
    I believe the horse is dead...... maybe unrecognizable.
    In glue form by now.
    Crops are harvested, animals are killed.

We all need to wait till the end of season before we call each other names. Bunch of football is yet to be played. We never know who will win or lose, key players get hurt, a lot of variables when you put trust in a 19 yo with dreadlocks.

Freaking groundhog day in here again. Same idiots arguing the same thing every single week.

Clemson is good and by far has the easiest path to the playoffs. If they win out they are in and from what I've seen from the top 5 or 6 teams this year and have a good chance to win it all again. I do not think to my eye they are any better or worse than LSU, Oklahoma, or Ohio State. I do however think all of those teams including Clemson are better than Bama.

South Carolina has had flashes here and there where I can see them maybe turning the corner. Defensive line is very good, the rest of the defense is average to poor at best. The offense has found they can run the ball against anybody and I don't see that changing. That being said until Hilinski gets more consistent the good teams are just going to load the box and force him to beat them. Hopefully he can start to put it together these next couple weeks.

None of this will matter to the 8 or so morons in here who just like to sling shit at each other. I'm sure we will go right back to name calling and googling things nobody cares about within the hour.
    Last edited by BCR3; 10-22-2019 at 02:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jcoker View Post
    By SEC standards they do suck. By ACC standards they are excellent.
    Then why do they keep losing to the ACC?

And the fact it’s UGaY and UofSuC fans talking about how Clemson looks this year is hilarious!

Quote Originally Posted by Woodiewacker82 View Post
    And the fact it’s UGaY and UofSuC fans talking about how Clemson looks this year is hilarious!
    Why is that? Only Clemson fans now what decent football looks like? Just because my team sucks doesn't mean I'm not right about yours does it??

Quote Originally Posted by BCR3 View Post
    Why is that? Only Clemson fans now what decent football looks like? Just because my team sucks doesn't mean I'm not right about yours does it??
    At least you admit they suck. And at this point in the season with what the world has seen I put LSU at 1 Clemson at 2 Bama at 3 and OK at 4.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodiewacker82 View Post
    At least you admit they suck. And at this point in the season with what the world has seen I put LSU at 1 Clemson at 2 Bama at 3 and OK at 4.
    I don't think Bama can consistently run the ball and their defense just doesn't look as dominating as years past. Just my $.02

Quote Originally Posted by BCR3 View Post
    I don't think Bama can consistently run the ball and their defense just doesn't look as dominating as years past. Just my $.02
    LSU looks, to me, to be the best team in the SECWest...we shall see.
    Crops are harvested, animals are killed.

Quote Originally Posted by MKW View Post
    LSU looks, to me, to be the best team in the SECWest...we shall see.
    Totally agree! They finally have a guy who can throw the ball.

Man there is alot of notable stuff in here!
    "I'm just a victim of a circumstance"

I love how 8 months ago they are the same team????? Nobody left the teams to make them different? Yeah TL doesn't look as good this year and Joe Burrow looks better. Everything is static, right?
    OK Clemson fans. Rank your top 10 teams in the country.

I’ll give you 5
    LSU
    Ohio state
    Alabama
    Clemson
    Oklahoma

1. LSU
    2. Ohio State
    3. Climp5in
    4. Oklahoma
    5. Alabama
    6. Penn State
    7. Wisconsin (yeah, they had a bad day)
    8. Georgia
    9. North Carolina
    10. Boston College
    11. App State
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.