Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Clemzin drops again

Quote Originally Posted by Dawhoo View Post
    I think the schedule clemson plays is irrelevant when they show up as they have been in the playoffs. Sure it decreases the likelyhood of a slip up game keeping them out, but they have been the best no doubt for 3 or 4 of the last 4 years. What would concern me as a Clemson fan ... if clemson routinely has years like this teams will have good ammo in recruiting, Clemson rarely plays a prime time game people care about.
    Recruits don’t care about TV, they care about the NFL. $$$$$.

Quote Originally Posted by wskinner View Post
    Recruits don’t care about real TV, they want to play on the ACC Networks new "Internet TV".
    Solid post

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Save your breath boys, the Coots are going to ruin your party Nov 30th,
    If your interception lovin QB plays like the garbage of late......well you know
    Lets put a little more than a Hog on that STATEMENT THEN mouthpiece
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

The phrase “ got above their raising” comes to mind with the coots lately Dr. Duck.

Quote Originally Posted by Baggy View Post
    The phrase “ got above their raising” comes to mind with the coots lately Dr. Duck.
    It's getting late and the sauce is thick
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Quote Originally Posted by Remy View Post
    I think conferences do matter. Clemson could easily have 2 loses each year for the past 3 years if they would have played in the SEC (or Big Ten). I give Clemson all the credit in the world for winning the games that matter. Clemson has perfected planning and winning a one "off" game. But we'll never know how "good" they are since they don't play much of anybody in a regular season. As a football fan I hate that.
    Not so fast...Clemson had 4 top 25 wins prior to beating OSU and Bama in 2016 season. 6 for the year when it was over. 1 of which was at mighty Auburn. This narrative is flawed about how bad their prior schedule was. I do agree the ACC sucks this year but that ain’t Clemson’s fault. They scheduled two SEC opponents this year and they suck and don’t hold up their end of the bargain. Clemson was 3-0 against the SEC last year. I’m not picking on you specifically but until this year the weak schedule stuff is over blown.

How have the cocks done against the weakling ACC the last few times out? I know teams like UNC and Virginia are easy wins. It’s a shame ya’ll don’t have those “gimme’s” on your schedule occasionally.

There is some serious SEC envy up in this Mo'Fo

Quote Originally Posted by wskinner View Post
    Wake is ranked
    Woooooo, hot damn, Climp5in has arrived boys!
    Wake is now the new #25, Dabo probably cast his vote for them this week if the truth were known.
    This is the same Wake that Louisville scored 62 points on and beat this year, yes, Louisville
    and this Wake team beat the shittest Fla State team (3-4) we have ever seen by 2 points last week.
    But in all fairness, this Wake team did squeak by the 3-2 BC Eagles by 3 points a few weeks ago.
    The good news for you folks is......you guessed it...….Climp5in gets this powerhouse at Climp5in.
    Congratulations!! Seriously.....congrats
    Last edited by ecu1984; 10-22-2019 at 12:03 AM.

Wake is now the new #25, Dabo probably cast his vote for them this week if the truth were known.
    This is the same Wake that Louisville scored 62 points on and beat this year, yes, Louisville
    and this Wake team beat the shittest Fla State team (3-4) we have ever seen by 2 points last week.
    But in all fairness, this Wake team did squeak by the 3-2 BC Eagles by 3 points a few weeks ago.
    The good news for you folks is......you guessed it...….Climp5in gets this powerhouse at Climp5in.
    They beat UNC.

Nice deflection on being, well....

Wrong.

Again.

You related to Duck Tape??

Quote Originally Posted by Dawhoo View Post
    I think the schedule clemson plays is irrelevant when they show up as they have been in the playoffs. Sure it decreases the likelyhood of a slip up game keeping them out, but they have been the best no doubt for 3 or 4 of the last 4 years. What would concern me as a Clemson fan ... if clemson routinely has years like this teams will have good ammo in recruiting, Clemson rarely plays a prime time game people care about.
    It absolutely plays into things. If they took the pounding week in and week out like most of the SEC schools the outcomes would be different. They are basically scrimmaging each week to prepare for the CFP.

Quote Originally Posted by UPSTATEWATERFOWLER View Post
    How have the cocks done against the weakling ACC the last few times out? I know teams like UNC and Virginia are easy wins. It’s a shame ya’ll don’t have those “gimme’s” on your schedule occasionally.
    This thread isn't about the Gamecocks.

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Habit View Post
    It has no effect on me at all- just stating facts-clemmons schedule is like a bully beating up a little girl-
    when are you idiots gonna realize we beat the ever living shit out of alabama?
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    Which time?

I think your record is 5 for 15 attempts.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by jcoker View Post
    This thread isn't about the Gamecocks.
    Yeah it is. It was started by a chicken and the majority of the responses are by chickens. It’s a thread about jealousy and envy more than anything. It’s been the same thread for years now and it’ll be the same thread for years to come.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

When are you going to realize that you all season to practice for that game and not get the shit kicked out of your guys?

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    Which time?

Oh don't bring history into it now. It doesn't fit this narrative.

The answer is in your question: Idiots!

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    Which time?

History lessons from a team that’s been the whipping boy of college football.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013