Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Clemzin drops again

They don’t get in. A one loss sec team that did not play in the sec championship is not getting in over a undefeated Clemson, Ohio state, the sec winner and undefeated ok. Nor should they.

If Georgia wins the east and wins the championship everyone is tied at 1 loss and Georgia gets the nod for winning the sec.

When I mentioned the 1 loss for the sec I meant during the season not the championship.
    Last edited by banded_mallard; 10-21-2019 at 01:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jcoker View Post
    What I was commenting on was a grasp at history to try to make a point. I am a Gamecock and I admit we are one of the worst teams in the SEC right now. I am able to set that aside and see reality when it comes to conferences.

Clemson is the best team in one of the worst conferences. Congrats on that. The Tigers record would be a different story, playing in the SEC week in and week out. Not just one tough opponent a year.
    Clemson was the best team in the nation the last 2 out of 3 years, last year by far. Conference would not have mattered except who they beat for the NC. But it’s your story.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What I am saying Bama beats LSU. Bama wins the conference. LSU should be left out? LSU will have gotten robbed.

Quote Originally Posted by SCDAWG View Post
    What I am saying Bama beats LSU. Bama wins the conference. LSU should be left out? LSU will have gotten robbed.
    Just damn but you sound like an UGA fan....oh, sorry ‘bout that.

If LSU handles business it’ll be a moot point.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    Clemson was the best team in the nation the last 2 out of 3 years, last year by far. Conference would not have mattered except who they beat for the NC. But it’s your story.

Those were the Ostarine years. Clemson better keep their foot on the gas. A one loss Bama or LSU might keep them out if they crap in the bed again...….even undefeated.
    Last edited by Catdaddy; 10-21-2019 at 02:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I think conferences do matter. Clemson could easily have 2 loses each year for the past 3 years if they would have played in the SEC (or Big Ten). I give Clemson all the credit in the world for winning the games that matter. Clemson has perfected planning and winning a one "off" game. But we'll never know how "good" they are since they don't play much of anybody in a regular season. As a football fan I hate that.

Quote Originally Posted by SCDAWG View Post
    Absolutely they should be left out. You lost your division and conference. You don’t deserve to be in a playoff.

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    Those were the Ostarine years. Clemson better keep their foot on the gas. A one loss Bama or LSU might keep them out if they crap in the bed again...….even undefeated.
    Care to put some money on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Remy View Post
    I think conferences do matter. Clemson could easily have 2 loses each year for the past 3 years if they would have played in the SEC (or Big Ten). I give Clemson all the credit in the world for winning the games that matter. Clemson has perfected planning and winning a one "off" game. But we'll never know how "good" they are since they don't play much of anybody in a regular season. As a football fan I hate that.
    Bullshit on that one off game crap. Clemson hasn’t backed down from playing anybody and has more than handled whoever was left standing! Spot the damn ball.

Quote Originally Posted by banded_mallard View Post
    Care to put some money on that.
    I’ll be your Huckleberry, my dollar against your $1000 that Clemson will lose the natty.
    Put you money on Dabo, TL who is leading the conference in interceptions, etiene who is barely getting 100 yd a game. Only a true Tiger fan will take this bet.

Quote Originally Posted by Timsmith View Post
    I’ll be your Huckleberry, my dollar against your $1000 that Clemson will lose the natty.
    Put you money on Dabo, TL who is leading the conference in interceptions, etiene who is barely getting 100 yd a game. Only a true Tiger fan will take this bet.
    That's not even close to the bet. He said an undefeated clemson may get left out for a 1 loss Bama or lsu. No one said anything about the national championship.
    Last edited by banded_mallard; 10-21-2019 at 03:17 PM.

A lot of real jealous people of the MIGHTY CLEMSON TIGERS on this site. Just sayin
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

That’s a pretty good bet for you banded.

That's not even close to the bet. He said an undefeated clemson may get left out for a 1 loss Bama or lsu. No one said anything about the national championship.
    I did just now. I got a dollar on whoever plays Clemson and if they don’t make it you still lose $1000. Y’all are undefeated y’all got to win. Plus it will be against a SEC team probably, All your buddies said the SEC is weak. This is chance to prove you ain’t a posing fan like the rest.

As somebody said earlier, they may suffer from the same fate as UCF. After all, the ACC and the AAC are on the same level these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodiewacker82 View Post
    Bullshit on that one off game crap. Clemson hasn’t backed down from playing anybody and has more than handled whoever was left standing! Spot the damn ball.
    I didn't say Clemson backed down. They beat the teams on their schedule. I give them credit for that. It's hard to go undefeated. I would just like to see Clemson have to play 3-4 tough regular season games. Clemson literally has had the stars align the past few years. Historically great programs like Florida State, Miami, Virginia Tech have been their worst in history while Clemson has been it's best. That's why you see people doubt them. They struggle (literally win by the skin of their teeth) 2-3 times a year against inferior teams so the logical conclusion is they would lose 1-2 games if they weren't playing inferior competition. Maybe Clemson would go undefeated in the SEC. Maybe they would lose 3 games. Everyone is just speculating based on what their eyes see.

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    As somebody said earlier, they may suffer from the same fate as UCF. After all, the ACC and the AAC are on the same level these days.
    Clemson lost to Pitt and Syracuse and still made it to the playoffs. Do you really think that winning out won’t get them there. C’mon now. The playoff committee isn’t as biased as y’all.

Quote Originally Posted by Remy View Post
    I didn't say Clemson backed down. They beat the teams on their schedule. I give them credit for that. It's hard to go undefeated. I would just like to see Clemson have to play 3-4 tough regular season games. Clemson literally has had the stars align the past few years. Historically great programs like Florida State, Miami, Virginia Tech have been their worst in history while Clemson has been it's best. That's why you see people doubt them. They struggle (literally win by the skin of their teeth) 2-3 times a year against inferior teams so the logical conclusion is they would lose 1-2 games if they weren't playing inferior competition. Maybe Clemson would go undefeated in the SEC. Maybe they would lose 3 games. Everyone is just speculating based on what their eyes see.
    There’s another way to look at your “stars aligning” argument. Clemson has won 2 national championships in the face of Alabama being on one of the most dominant runs in college football history. Clemson could easily have 4 in any other span of time. The ONLY team that has been able to deal with Clemson has been Bama. Kinda unlucky if you ask me
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Save your breath boys, the Coots are going to ruin your party Nov 30th,
    If your interception lovin QB plays like the garbage of late......well you know
    Last edited by ecu1984; 10-21-2019 at 04:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodiewacker82 View Post
    12 rounds vs Mike Tyson in his prime (SEC schedule) or 12 rounds against a featherweight club fighter (Clemzins schedule). That's the difference the Clemturds can't get through their head. Do it every friggin week and you will eventually get bitch slapped, probably by a lesser opponent when you have a bad game. Buster Douglas anyone?
    Mack Brown gifted Clemson a win- it they kick the PAT and go to OT- the way the game was going- clemzin loses.
    Keep drinkin the ostarine, playing gimmees, staying healthy and working out the kinks until the end of the season with the pussy schedule you play. Cheatin, pick play for the Natty, butthole fingering,pussy schedule tigers.
    3 more pages. Prove anything I said wrong.