Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Clemzin drops again

I think that’s spot on CD. I think BAMA May lose another one and end up 10-2, and the sooners get beat in the rematch with Texas. That’ll open the door for the Dawgs if they can beat LSU( they can’t). Hell Auburn May beat UGA.

Y’all are putting way to much faith in the ap. The cfp poll hardly ever agrees with them. Clemson more often than not is ranked higher in the cfp than in the ap. All this talk is useless right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Baggy View Post
    I think that’s spot on CD. I think BAMA May lose another one and end up 10-2, and the sooners get beat in the rematch with Texas. That’ll open the door for the Dawgs if they can beat LSU( they can’t). Hell Auburn May beat UGA.
    I was just saying this exact same thing weekend...

What's funny is a few years ago the cocks got rings made and everything for finishing the year ranked 4th.

Those rings just mean more bo.

Quote Originally Posted by LowcountryBuck View Post
    What's funny is a few years ago the cocks got rings made and everything for finishing the year ranked 4th.
    Sounds got these instead

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Quote Originally Posted by theoldblackdog View Post
    It's amazing how Carolina fans say Clemson hasn't beat a ranked opponent since they aren't currently ranked, but were when Clemson played them. However, they talk about beating #3 Georgia although they are now #10 and after the not being able to score against Kentucky until the second half maybe they shouldn't even be that high, but that's none of my business so carry on
    Keep in mind you played and beat a ranked team (A&M) early on in the year, before the truths on teams got shown. They aren't even in the top 25 now. Our ranked team win is still in the top 10 and will creep back up. The most you guys can hope for on a quality win is Wake Forest. Clemson won't have a win against a ranked team at the end of year.

Quote Originally Posted by jcoker View Post
    Keep in mind you played and beat a ranked team (A&M) early on in the year, before the truths on teams got shown. They aren't even in the top 25 now. Our ranked team win is still in the top 10 and will creep back up. The most you guys can hope for on a quality win is Wake Forest. Clemson won't have a win against a ranked team at the end of year.
    Congrats?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by FishSticker View Post
    I was just saying this exact same thing weekend...
    Auburn and Florida will likely beat Georgia of Fromm is healthy.

#meatgrinder#steelsharpenssteel#askBAMA.
    Last edited by Baggy; 10-21-2019 at 10:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    Auburn and Florida will likely beat Georgia of Fromm is healthy.
    Concur.

If'n the ACC doesn't step up, Klempson may go the way of UCF.

Yes, the SEC is better than most other conferences, but not by as much as you SEC chanters try to make yourselves believe.

You coots may want to shut up about how bad the ACC is.

From the last 20 years...

F2D7E76B-FFE9-44CB-8B7A-4A19F629B82F.jpeg
    Last edited by wskinner; 10-21-2019 at 11:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by wskinner View Post
    Yes, the SEC is better than most other conferences, but not by as much as you SEC chanters try to make yourselves believe.

You coots may want to shut up about how bad the ACC is.

From the last 20 years...

F2D7E76B-FFE9-44CB-8B7A-4A19F629B82F.jpeg
    Why is it always the past with you guys. The ACC is about as cupcake as a conference gets in football. The SEC is not better than most, it's tougher than them all.

Default Clemzin drops again

The past. Clemson has 2 out of the last 3 national championship and headed back to the playoffs.

You coots can only grasp conference affiliation not actual winning. You are blocking out Clemson winning with conference affiliation to avoid reality.

Clemson’s focus is being the team in CFB not losers in the best conference.
    Last edited by Bigtimber2; 10-21-2019 at 12:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    The past. Clemson has 2 out of the last 3 national championship and headed back to the playoffs.

You coots can only grasp conference affiliation not actual winning. You are blocking out Clemson winning with conference affiliation to avoid reality.

Clemson’s focus is being the team in CFB not losers in the best conference.
    What I was commenting on was a grasp at history to try to make a point. I am a Gamecock and I admit we are one of the worst teams in the SEC right now. I am able to set that aside and see reality when it comes to conferences.

Clemson is the best team in one of the worst conferences. Congrats on that. The Tigers record would be a different story, playing in the SEC week in and week out. Not just one tough opponent a year.

Quote Originally Posted by jcoker View Post
    What I was commenting on was a grasp at history to try to make a point. I am a Gamecock and I admit we are one of the worst teams in the SEC right now. I am able to set that aside and see reality when it comes to conferences.

Clemson is the best team in one of the worst conferences. Congrats on that. The Tigers record would be a different story, playing in the SEC week in and week out. Not just one tough opponent a year.
    What fact do you have to back this up. Judging by their record during the championship run, it is pretty solid against the sec. I honestly think that if they were in the east they would go undefeated in the west they would play Alabama and we know how that would turn out.
    Last edited by banded_mallard; 10-21-2019 at 12:50 PM.

Who you playing on the other side in the West, when you are in the SEC East?? Week in and week out is very different. Pull that UNC game against Georgia or Florida. Can't be up every week. You as a Clemson fan have seen years were you drop a game to Pitt and Syracuse.

1st game against Auburn helps your stat. Against Georgia at Clemson last time. Then South Carolina hasn't really hurt you. How many regular season games are you playing against the SEC? The week in and week out stuff? You slip up with Syracuse, Pitt, (lets not talk about the NC State kicker@Clemson), and UNC was tight. You don't think the SEC has teams that slip up on you like that?
    Last edited by SCDAWG; 10-21-2019 at 01:00 PM.

In the sec you are given a game! One loss does not mean shit in the sec. Let Georgia win out and win the sec and they will be in.

What do you do about Alabama or LSU running the table (one will have a loss). Then one of those 2 teams beats Georgia (or whoever)in the SEC championship. What do you do with the the one loss SEC team that didn't play in the conference championship? Cause look, Bama and LSU are looking damn good.