Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Clemzin drops again

Quote Originally Posted by UpSouth811 View Post
    I just can’t see how LSU hasn’t jumped to 1 yet. I’m not a lsu fan but to me they are the #1 team to this point of the season hands down
    Because Nick saban doesn't coach lsu, and lsu isn't Ohio State or Notre Dame. By the way, how is a one loss team ranked higher than the one loss team that beat them?

Quote Originally Posted by FishSticker View Post
    for someone so obsessed with all things Clemson, you think you would know they don't play Wofford next week....
    My bad, next up is Boston College. Louisville just hung 41 points on this same BC team and beat them.
    Then Wofford.
    Seriously, good luck battling your way into the playoffs!
    Last edited by ecu1984; 10-20-2019 at 06:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Baggy View Post
    You bored rick?
    Extremely, I wanted to go hunting and looked outside about 3:30 and the wind was howling
    so I didn't go. went grocery shopping about 6:30 and dead calm. Pissed about not going now.

Clemson will be fine at end of year, given the lack of profile for all but the A and M game people just arent watching clemson much.
    "The best things in life make you sweaty"
    - Edgar Allen Poe

“We need the tonic of wildness...At the same time that we are earnest to explore and learn all things, we require that all things be mysterious and unexplorable, that land and sea be indefinitely wild, unsurveyed and unfathomed by us...”
    ― Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Extremely, I wanted to go hunting and looked outside about 3:30 and the wind was howling
    so I didn't go. went grocery shopping about 6:30 and dead calm. Pissed about not going now.
    Deer move in the wind.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Deer move in the wind.
    Especially big ones.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Yea it really sucks being a Clemson fan and your team ranked way down at #4. I mean 4 CFP playoffs in a row, 2 National championships in 3 years, 5 year win streak against for in State neighbor, as well as your rival stuck with a mediocre coach and another poor season. I just don’t know how we all handle this difficult span in football history.

Quote Originally Posted by UPSTATEWATERFOWLER View Post
    Yea it really sucks being a Clemson fan and your team ranked way down at #4. I mean 4 CFP playoffs in a row, 2 National championships in 3 years, 5 year win streak against for in State neighbor, as well as your rival stuck with a mediocre coach and another poor season. I just don’t know how we all handle this difficult span in football history.
    Yes, the ostarine era was good til you got busted and now struggling with unranked teams like UNC, oh wait.....you don't play any ranked teams.
    While the shitty Coots knock off the #3 on the road.
    #rightdirection4sure

Wake is number 25.

Yes, the ostarine era was good til you got busted and now struggling with unranked teams like UNC, oh wait.....you don't play any ranked teams.
    While the shitty Coots knock off the #3 on the road.
    #rightdirection4sure
    No doubt UofSC is headed in the right direction. I feel like Muschamp needs a salary bump, and you should up that buyout before someone steals him.
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Quote Originally Posted by wbrown609 View Post
    That unranked UNC team actually beat UofSC.
    No doubt, after SC had them down 21-0 ,
    while Climp5in trailed into the 4th if not mistaken. Mac definitely gave you one.
    Dabo should send Mac Brown a Christmas card
    and I don't think any Coots are talking playoffs and Natty's either.
    Last edited by ecu1984; 10-20-2019 at 09:13 PM.

No doubt, after SC had them down 21-0 ,
    while Climp5in trailed into the 4th if not mistaken. Mac definitely gave you one.
    Dabo should send Mac Brown a Christmas card
    and I don't think any Coots are talking playoffs and Natty's either.
    Y’all talk playoffs and nattys all the time, just about Clemson playing them.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Seriously, good luck battling your way into the playoffs!
    Coon dog baying at a possum....

So Clemson drops and one of the reasons is for a weak schedule...They then respond by putting their upcoming opponents down?

Best thing Clemson could want is for USC to win all games if they think they can beat them.

LSU has the best record to justify being no 1, even though I can’t fathom how anyone thinks Florida is a top 10 team. Tennessee went to Bamas ass and lost cause of stupid. The tiggers are still 2 in the coaches poll. Folks who know better know better than the heads at ESPN peddling that Bama/LSU game for the ratings.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckyTownsend View Post
    Tennessee went to Bamas ass.
    They loss by 3 tds I think and didn't Bama 2nd string QB play most of second half?
    Not sure, I didn't see the game

rick, you're mistaken....

and I do feel sorry for you. None of us actually PLAY for clemson. We just watch them play, root for them, and get to travel in December and January when we have had some memorable games. What's not to like?

I dont make the schedule and I dont vote on the Top 25. I do, however, think Clemson is a work in progress and I fully expect them to make the playoffs.

What kind of expectations do the Coots have after this past weekend? Upsetting App State?
    Last edited by 2thDoc; 10-21-2019 at 07:28 AM.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

It's amazing how Carolina fans say Clemson hasn't beat a ranked opponent since they aren't currently ranked, but were when Clemson played them. However, they talk about beating #3 Georgia although they are now #10 and after the not being able to score against Kentucky until the second half maybe they shouldn't even be that high, but that's none of my business so carry on

4th place plays in Atlanta that would be better than Phoenix.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    4th place plays in Atlanta that would be better than Phoenix.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Go ahead and order your tickets because that's where they will be when the playoff starts.

LSU will beat Alabama. The top 4 will be LSU, Ohio State, Oklahoma, and Clemson.

A one loss Alabama will get in if anybody stumbles.